Season Tickets mailed this week

Bleacher Bum

Night and day difference! Way more Professional... No more perforated sheets!!! Ticket Booklet is way better. Full color pics of Zips in action. Can keep the book as momento from Info Inaugural Season. Way better.Got mine Section 208 Row 8 16-19Parking in Lot 9!!!...Come on Sept 12th!

Yeah, thx for rubbing that in JZ84. It was a quick check-in at ZN and 1:25 on the treadmill for STZ tonight.Here's hoping for a nice little something extra in the mailbox tomorrow. Don't make me wait mail man...

No tix here yet.Tick tock, tick tock mail man.
No tix here yet, either. BUT I had O'Hoppy on freaking CASK tonight at the OBC!!!! Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaa!!!

Got my tickets in the mail today. Let me say that they are MUCH nicer and more professional this year than last year's kids' drawings. I also got my parking pass in Lot 9, right next to the stadium. God, I am SO pumped!!
Got mine today too! Very nice collectible-like look to the tickets. This fall is going to be so much fun. 18 days and counting until gametime........... :D

Got mine yesterday as well - nice 'collectible card' feel to them.FYI, the family packs come with two sets of adult tickets, and two sets of wristbands for kids. Wristbands are only valid for admission when worn by children, and have the seat/row number printed clearly on the band along with the parent's name. Kudos to some smart folks at the university for coming up with that one.

Someone told me last weekend at the stadium open house, that all season tickets will be sent out or delivered all throughout this week.Some parking passes (depending on date purchased, specific lot, etc.) will be sent separately from season tickets.If you haven’t received your tickets and/or parking by September 1, I would contact the Z-Fund office or the ticket office

I'm a little late to the ticket party. Ordered mine today by phone and was told we got the last 2 tickets in section 208. :blink:
Welcome! I'm in 208 also. second row seats 22 & 23. The folks at the ticket office told me the section had sold out and I guess we have you to thank. Well done and lets have some fun this year. Stop by and say hello. :champs:

I'm a little late to the ticket party. Ordered mine today by phone and was told we got the last 2 tickets in section 208. :blink:
Welcome! I'm in 208 also. second row seats 22 & 23. The folks at the ticket office told me the section had sold out and I guess we have you to thank. Well done and lets have some fun this year. Stop by and say hello. :champs:
72 Roo, congratulations! You're in the same section as where I was for the Sounders-Barcelona game at Qwest. I hope someone told you that that is a "stand-up" section. You have to stand and chant for the Full 60:00, or they pull you out and give your spot away to a younger man. At least you don't have to worry about someone taking it away while you go out for a cold brew. :P Fear da Roo! :wave: For we will be :champs:

Night and day difference! Way more Professional... No more perforated sheets!!! Ticket Booklet is way better. Full color pics of Zips in action. Can keep the book as momento from Info Inaugural Season. Way better.Got mine Section 208 Row 8 16-19Parking in Lot 9!!!...Come on Sept 12th!
Dude, you are right next to me! Section 208, Row 8, 1-5!

Got mine yesterday as well - nice 'collectible card' feel to them.FYI, the family packs come with two sets of adult tickets, and two sets of wristbands for kids. Wristbands are only valid for admission when worn by children, and have the seat/row number printed clearly on the band along with the parent's name. Kudos to some smart folks at the university for coming up with that one.
Kudos?!?!?! More like false advertising!!! When I purchased my family plan, I was told that the 4 seats are mine to use how I like and to take anyone I would like. Much like the Browns' "family plan", past Cavaliers "family plans", etc.. This is a major screw up on their part, and the ticket office will be hearing from me Monday.

Kudos?!?!?! More like false advertising!!! When I purchased my family plan, I was told that the 4 seats are mine to use how I like and to take anyone I would like. Much like the Browns' "family plan", past Cavaliers "family plans", etc.. This is a major screw up on their part, and the ticket office will be hearing from me Monday.
Well, I had the family plan and I knew the entire time that it was supposed to be two adults and two kids. I just considered us lucky at the RB when they gave us 4 GA tickets. If the person who sold you the tickets told you this, then yes, you got screwed, but I thought the liturature was pretty clear.

Well, I had the family plan and I knew the entire time that it was supposed to be two adults and two kids. I just considered us lucky at the RB when they gave us 4 GA tickets. If the person who sold you the tickets told you this, then yes, you got screwed, but I thought the liturature was pretty clear.
Yes, I was told I could use them as I please. I just hope they are fair in letting me buy the cheapest tix possible for the 3 games where I plan on taking other adults.

Anyone know much about Lot 17? Seems to be a make-shift lot. I like being close to the stadium, but was actually hoping to be a bit closer to Carroll Street (VERY excited about the Zipsfest= GREAT WORK UA!!!). Just hoping this lot is safe, as it seems to be settled in with some of the "rougher" homes situated just East of Spicer near Exchange. Being as I'm not from the area, this is one spot I am not as familiar with. And lot 17 seems to be the one "oddball" lot in that it doesn't have a typical color on the earlier maps (it is grayed out). If anyone knows more about this lot, I would be very appreciative of the information.Thanks..and GO ZIPS!!!

Anyone know much about Lot 17? Seems to be a make-shift lot. I like being close to the stadium, but was actually hoping to be a bit closer to Carroll Street (VERY excited about the Zipsfest= GREAT WORK UA!!!). Just hoping this lot is safe, as it seems to be settled in with some of the "rougher" homes situated just East of Spicer near Exchange. Being as I'm not from the area, this is one spot I am not as familiar with. And lot 17 seems to be the one "oddball" lot in that it doesn't have a typical color on the earlier maps (it is grayed out). If anyone knows more about this lot, I would be very appreciative of the information.Thanks..and GO ZIPS!!!
Lot 17 will not be used for gameday parking. It is being used right now for the construction crews.And the houses that you're concerned about have mostly been demolished to create the lot. There's pretty much nothing lest east of Spicer but greek houses these days.

Lot 17 will not be used for gameday parking. It is being used right now for the construction crews.And the houses that you're concerned about have mostly been demolished to create the lot. There's pretty much nothing lest east of Spicer but greek houses these days.
Thanks for the information= very helpful. In addition, no disrespect meant about the houses (for those that might think I'm a "Danny Downer"). I'm a big proponent and advocate of revitalization, and what UA and Akron are doing overall is phenomenal. Only going to get better over the next 3 to 5 years with the Info, a stronger economy, new downtown hotel (hopefully) and the proposed titanium bridge, amongst other things.

Sorry somebody at the university mis-sold you! My Kudos were for the instant child ID system at the game. Lost kids not only have their parent's (or ticket owner's) name on their wrist, but also have the right seat to return them to as well.