Akrons about to get gay

zipseuph

You can bet Broad Jumping isn't one of the sports.I better stop before the PC police (or the tasteless unfunny joke police) gets irritated.
Took me a while to get that one but I'm gonna go ahead and give you a big "BA DUM CHHHHHHHHHHHH" on that one... quite clever!

You can bet Broad Jumping isn't one of the sports.I better stop before the PC police (or the tasteless unfunny joke police) gets irritated.
Took me a while to get that one but I'm gonna go ahead and give you a big "BA DUM CHHHHHHHHHHHH" on that one... quite clever!
ok just wanted to say, not what I was going for when I started this.

I shouldn't have gone there and I apologize.I'm the type who can laugh at himself as much as anyone else.I joke about Italians all the time, despite my ancestory. That doesn't make me a dagophobic. Just someone who doesn't always think of how the other guy will take it.

I shouldn't have gone there and I apologize.I'm the type who can laugh at himself as much as anyone else.I joke about Italians all the time, despite my ancestory. That doesn't make me a dagophobic. Just someone who doesn't always think of how the other guy will take it.
I joke about star wars all the time and it doesn't make me dagobaphobic.Honestly, the real problem isn't the jokes, it's the power that people let the joke have over them. If you learned to laugh it off and be like "you know what, i'm not, but some people are" it would take the power away from it. Very rarely do you see Jews saying "that joke is anti-semetic" they usually incorporate it into their schtick.Comedy brings acceptance, unfortunately there are way too many sticks in the mud. I was excited about the Gay Games because it means that NEO is actually losing some of it's stigma as being some backwater industrial trashville. I mean look at where these games were held in the past. Mostly progressive areas like San Fran.

I joke about star wars all the time and it doesn't make me dagobaphobic.Honestly, the real problem isn't the jokes, it's the power that people let the joke have over them. If you learned to laugh it off and be like "you know what, i'm not, but some people are" it would take the power away from it. Very rarely do you see Jews saying "that joke is anti-semetic" they usually incorporate it into their schtick.Comedy brings acceptance, unfortunately there are way too many sticks in the mud. I was excited about the Gay Games because it means that NEO is actually losing some of it's stigma as being some backwater industrial trashville. I mean look at where these games were held in the past. Mostly progressive areas like San Fran.
Amen. I mean just look at "red necks" majority of my family is from WV and we all get a kick out of red neck jokes and you would be hard pressed to find somene who gets offended by them

as a star wars fan i will say that has to be the best post in a long time on here