Kasparek robbed

zippyrifle32

Well if you had a time machine, you could go back to 1949 and prevent the geneva convention.
Everything I have learned in my life about the German people/culture and WWII comes from watching Hogan's Heroes. I know for a fact the Geneva Convention was in effect prior to 1949.

Well if you had a time machine, you could go back to 1949 and prevent the geneva convention.
Everything I have learned in my life about the German people/culture and WWII comes from watching Hogan's Heroes. I know for a fact the Geneva Convention was in effect prior to 1949.
That's the problem that people like PB1719 have when they mess with time travel. He went back in time and messed with the timeline so much that the Geneva Convention didn't occur until 1949.Of course, Hogan's Heros just so happens to be the single most pervasive dimensional event in the Universe, so it resists the effects of temporal divergence. This may be causing rifts and tremors in space-time whenever the incongruity of reality comes into conflict, which explains many of the problems we have been having. In fact, I might suggest that the quake and tsunami in the S.Pacific recently was a direct result (pre-shock) of this very thread. :nono:

Of course, Hogan's Heros just so happens to be the single most pervasive dimensional event in the Universe, so it resists the effects of temporal divergence.
I could talk Hogan's Heroes all day long. There is a huge historical error in the show and it is that Col. Hogan is said to be in the Air Force. In reality, the Air Force was not created until after WWII and Hogan would have been a pilot in the Army. Other than that, the show is both culturally and historically accurate. :D