Jamie Bosley - Where is he now?

zippyfan34

So I was in church this weekend and the pastor calls up Jamie Bosley up onto the stage. I said to my wife, is this the former Akron basketball player. Sure enough it was. He's getting his life in order. For those who are interested in hearing his story. His interview is towards the end of the sermon around the 17 minute mark.For those who want to watch go to http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Massi...34813328?ref=nf and click on the video link for "I want to know Jesus - It's Tempting" There is also a link on Vimeo that I couldn't get to work. http://www.vimeo.com/9496733Of course the pastor still calls us Akron U. even though I've told him many times its the U of A and Jamie didn't correct him either, but oh well.

Tell the pastor the good news....youtube.com. It took me over 2 and a half hours to get to the Bosley interview. Save yourself the time. Jamie tells his story to try to validate the pastor's message that you are in the "wilderness" unless you do what he says. Here is Jamie's story in a nutshell:

Jamie got his dream, full ride at OSU, won the first half of the season, lost the second half, lost his starting job, drank a lot during that time, broke into a car, called his mother on mothers day to tell her he got arrested. Kicked out of OSU. Transfer to Akron, led them to their first conference title, graduated, started his own company, had some success, got married for 5 years, got a divorce, lost his share of the business. Jamie blames all of this on not putting god first in his life. He reminds that his mother and father always did, but he didn't. He prayed for god to put someone in his life, now he is playing basketball with 6 christian men who he loves. He has a son Max who is 5. He gets to spend a lot of time with him arguing who would win in a fight, batman or spiderman. He feels that there is a void no matter what you do in your life that only Jesus can fill.
boz.jpgIs the pastor really this guy?