Akron vs North Carolina Game Thread

3 shots (1 on goal) already a few minutes into the second half for UNC. Not good.

OR ...We could make it three to nil! Darlington Nagbe in the 63rd minute!!!

Header by Darlington My Darling, off a cross by Chris Korb. Shots stand 11-6 North Carolina, and goals, well, let's not be redundant.

what a game! dont let the stats fool you. Shots on Goal 6-5 in favor of UNC. of the 6 shots i would say 2 caused me to hold my breath. Of our 5 shorts, well 3 were goals, one was a break away, and the other made UNC fans "ohhhhhh". I would say we controled the game 60 to 40. Great way to start the season!

Defensive player of game : Barson

Mid player of game: Stevenson

Newcomer: Perry

Forward: Darlington

What do other people think?!?!?!

what a game! dont let the stats fool you. Shots on Goal 6-5 in favor of UNC. of the 6 shots i would say 2 caused me to hold my breath. Of our 5 shorts, well 3 were goals, one was a break away, and the other made UNC fans "ohhhhhh". I would say we controled the game 60 to 40. Great way to start the season!

Defensive player of game : Barson

Mid player of game: Stevenson

Newcomer: Perry

Forward: Darlington

What do other people think?!?!?!

Roogangs,

Are you at the game? What was the crowd? How many UNC students? UA fans?

I had a "source" at the game calling me throughout. He said stats will not tell the story of the game. Actually he said non of there shots were threats at all. After the first 5 mins of the second half it was all akron, after D's goal it was lights out. Apparently UNC barely touched the ball the last 20 mins, total keep-a-way by UA. Pretty good crowd but nothing that would have been in Akron!

ON TO WAKE!