Tourney Ticket deals

I think GoZips is selling tickets in the "Akron" section for $35 a pop. TheQArena.com has the cheapest for $20.

There's no other deals for Thursday I could find.

If you're feeling saucy and planning on going Friday, Groupon has lower level corner seats for $17.

Also, the championship game is free with a losing Ohio Lottery ticket. If you're like I was last year, you'll end up making $13 because I couldn't get a losing ticket.

I think GoZips is selling tickets in the "Akron" section for $35 a pop. TheQArena.com has the cheapest for $20.

There's no other deals for Thursday I could find.

If you're feeling saucy and planning on going Friday, Groupon has lower level corner seats for $17.

Also, the championship game is free with a losing Ohio Lottery ticket. If you're like I was last year, you'll end up making $13 because I couldn't get a losing ticket.

I typically get a ticket from a random scalper near the arena for $10. It always seems insane to me to pay $35 for a seat, when you can sit anywhere you want for $10.

I usually just walk up to one of the tables for another school before the session. I got tickets from Eastern Michigan for something like $15. Of course they wont be in Cleveland this year....

I usually go this route. Teams like Eastern (poor fan base), Central (distance), and Northern Illinois (distance) are usually looking to try to get SOMETHING for the stack of tickets their obligated to buy as part of the tourney 'deal.' Have also considered trying one of the street vendors but haven't tried that yet.

I usually just walk up to one of the tables for another school before the session. I got tickets from Eastern Michigan for something like $15. Of course they wont be in Cleveland this year....

I usually go this route. Teams like Eastern (poor fan base), Central (distance), and Northern Illinois (distance) are usually looking to try to get SOMETHING for the stack of tickets their obligated to buy as part of the tourney 'deal.' Have also considered trying one of the street vendors but haven't tried that yet.

May be the year to try the vendor route. No EMU, CMU, NIU to buy tickets from this year. Ball State would probably be the best bet for the second session.