Big Game vs. The Huskies Saturday!!

maybe there's a hangover from the football season and the basketball team has been playing during the long winter break. there'll be zip fever again in march when everyone jumps on the band wagon like football season. who cares when they hop on though as long as they hop on. the more the merrier. see you on the floor tonight! fear the roo! :macc:

I'm wondering when Zips hoops fever will set in? The game tonight really couldn't be any bigger, yet the "buzz" seems to be pretty minimal?
Agreed. People have said winning will bring out the fans -- We're off to a good start, KD is 19-1 at home, yet we are probably looking at 3500 tonight. Hoping to be suprised but there is not a lot of buzz except at the Beacon which has been trying to get the BB season jump started. Too bad. this is a good team and good coach that deserve better.

I agree. I believe people are still high from football. In fact, when I logon here @ ZipsNation, the first dialogue I check is still the football message board! College b-ball has a rough start: beginning at the pinnacle of college football season and then taking a long Christmas break. It takes a while for momentum to build.