Buffalo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if game is to be broadcast by WARF? What about mac-sports?On an unrelated topic...how do tickets work for MAC tournament and home playoff games? I have season tickets so do I get some sort of preference?
Season ticket holders get preference. If you have reserved seats you get to keep the same ones. They usually charge you as if we play all home games through the College Cup (hopefully that happens) and would just refund your credit card if we lost earler.

Anyone know if game is to be broadcast by WARF? What about mac-sports?On an unrelated topic...how do tickets work for MAC tournament and home playoff games? I have season tickets so do I get some sort of preference?
Season ticket holders get preference. If you have reserved seats you get to keep the same ones. They usually charge you as if we play all home games through the College Cup (hopefully that happens) and would just refund your credit card if we lost earler.
Thanks alot...hopefully no refund will be necessary :D

Thanks for sharing the video feed.The ball seems to play very quickly on the turf. With precision passing, this should be to our advantage.UB has a terrible venue for soccer.Are we in the white or blue? I really hope the blue because possession is too one sided otherwise.
LOL because the video is so lousy I thought the same thing :lol::lol: Reminds me alot of hartwick game possession wise. I love the background chatter B)