Offseason chatter

not really surprising, can't recall ever having seen the kid play since he's been here

I believe I have seen Andy Chiu referee more scrimmages during training than I have seen him actually play during training.

Great kid! But very little impact to the program.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shoot. I was hoping for a return of the "player" (bench-warmer) blog and in the nature of CJ's Corner Kicks and Inside the box with Poni, Andy Chiu was going to have a blog called "Andy's Chiuniverse." Now my dream of seeing that realized is over.

Btw they really should bring that back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I see Andrian McAdams ended up at blOSU, not Coastal Carolina as had been announced by CCU back in the Spring (that recruiting article has been deleted from their website), along with David Murrow who had transferred to Cincy last season and Kyle Culbertson who had gone to Columbia.

I see Andrian McAdams ended up at blOSU, not Coastal Carolina as had been announced by CCU back in the Spring (that recruiting article has been deleted from their website), along with David Murrow who had transferred to Cincy last season and Kyle Culbertson who had gone to Columbia.

Kyle Culbertson, man that takes some memory. That kid played for us, what, one Spring season? I always wondered what made him leave. How do you start at a school in the Spring and then not even make it to your Freshman season? He came here, played, and left without using any eligibility or even burning his redshirt. I seem to remember some Diego kid doing the same thing, maybe that same year.

Kyle Culbertson, man that takes some memory. That kid played for us, what, one Spring season? I always wondered what made him leave. How do you start at a school in the Spring and then not even make it to your Freshman season? He came here, played, and left without using any eligibility or even burning his redshirt. I seem to remember some Diego kid doing the same thing, maybe that same year.

Diego Navarrete, if I remember correctly. Chilean. Went to UAB.

I was just looking at the BC Eagles website. No Andy on their 2013 roster. Wonder if he's giving up on soccer -- he's pre-med and all that, so a bright future.

At UNC but not on their 2013 Mens Soccer roster.

https://twitter.com/AndyChiu93/status/367538475870224384

• 2 weeks later...