Plain Dealer poll

ZachTheZip

After watching both games last night, I think Craft would provide major issues for the Zips. Enough to be the difference. That being said, I still want them in the Tourney. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but Craft's play reminds me of Bosely's game.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching both games last night, I think Craft would provide major issues for the Zips. Enough to be the difference. That being said, I still want them in the Tourney. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but Craft's play reminds me of Bosely's game.

Craft gets up for big games, just like his teammates. Just like Akron, they play to the perceived level of their competition. The players would not take Akron seriously, no matter how much Thad Matta might try to talk us up to them while preparing for the game.

I'm not sure anything from SBNation should be quoted. My concern with OSU is not just Craft, it's the Craft/Scott combination. Hard to tell which one is a better defender at this point. Alex may be able to hold his own there, but they'd eat Betancourt alive. I'm not saying OSU definitely wins - Akron clearly has better shooters - but this isn't the matchup we want. Akron needs to get past the first round as another step in the growth of the program.