WTF!?!?!?

MDZip

On his TV show Coach D said that they are supporting AA and are not turning their back on him. He said if anybody knows about making a mistake and getting a second chance it is him. So if there were any way the U allows him to stay there, and eligibility to play, KD will welcome him back.

I'm glad he feels that way about AA. I wish he felt the same way about Q

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad he feels that way about AA. I wish he felt the same way about Q

KD DEFINITELY feels that way about Q.

And Q got screwed as bad as anyone could this past fall. The fact that the kid is going to be attempting a comeback for us next year is admirable considering the way the U treated him.

• 2 weeks later...
KD DEFINITELY feels that way about Q.

And Q got screwed as bad as anyone could this past fall. The fact that the kid is going to be attempting a comeback for us next year is admirable considering the way the U treated him.

Here we go, more whining for the way Q was treated. Have him go somewhere else then if he was treated so badly.

We should be thankful he doesnt want to go somewhere else.

I guess I'll clarify. I don't want him to leave either, and like anyone, I hope he learns from the situation(s) and moves on. But if you're repeatedly in a situation like that, you're partly responsible. Pointing the finger at the university and crying "unfair" doesn't help anyone.

I'm confident Dambrot and his staff will do the best they can with each player though. I think for the future of the program that will be more important than anything either player can do on the court next season.

I guess I'll clarify. I don't want him to leave either, and like anyone, I hope he learns from the situation(s) and moves on. But if you're repeatedly in a situation like that, you're partly responsible. Pointing the finger at the university and crying "unfair" doesn't help anyone.

That's actually a fair point. However, I have not heard of Q speaking out about being treated unfairly; just other people giving their opinions.

I will say that he is guilty of putting himself in that situation multiple times, but I cant fault him. Its quite common for people of all ages to stick around with somebody they have a history with even though its obvious to everybody outside of the relationship that it is not going to work.

With that said, Quincy wasn't even charged of the accusations, which is why I have no hard feelings and would welcome him back.

That's actually a fair point. However, I have not heard of Q speaking out about being treated unfairly; just other people giving their opinions.

I will say that he is guilty of putting himself in that situation multiple times, but I cant fault him. Its quite common for people of all ages to stick around with somebody they have a history with even though its obvious to everybody outside of the relationship that it is not going to work.

With that said, Quincy was found not guilty of the accusations, which is why I have no hard feelings and would welcome him back.

He wasn't ever charged was he?

If they were not in Spanish, the lawyer will have a good chance of suppressing the statement. Since AA is from PR, where Spanish the official first language, he can argue lack of understanding.

The prosecutor would not be able to counter that with proof that AA is an English major with a straight A average (I made that up). You can not rebut an argument, only evidence.

I am just saying, there is basically no such thing as a slam dunk case.

Good point. I know all his classes at the U were taught in Spanish and all the entire basketball coaching staff spoke only Spanish. :thumb: