Capital One Mascot Challenge

As best as I can tell, nobody is is actually voting for Joe Bruin on social media. It's a mystery to me that this contest is as close as it is.

If you're going to the soccer game tonight, there might be an opportunity for Zippy signs. If we get a couple dozen people that do that, we can blow this thing open.

As best as I can tell, nobody is is actually voting for Joe Bruin on social media. It's a mystery to me that this contest is as close as it is.

If you're going to the soccer game tonight, there might be an opportunity for Zippy signs. If we get a couple dozen people that do that, we can blow this thing open.

Unless they're voting straight votes...and we're staying in it by the very fact that we are doing the 50-100 point challenges. I find that disturbing if that were the case.

Thanks for the link, Zach. Everyone needs to read the rules. Judging from my Facebook news feed, we had a lot of participation that counted for nothing. :(

Joe Bruin is now in 1st place. :( That would be Zippy had she won because she was ahead of Joe before this round started. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright folks. This was an awfully quite thread this past week. Zippy Won last week and is sitting at 4-2. Though initially wins are important here, there will be a tournament style where our voting will become that much more important. Keep up the pressure Zips fans!

I wonder if we should try sabotaging a few of those above us if we're able to get a big enough lead?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright everyone. Make sure to keep up the pressure, Zippy is in 4th place with a 6-2 record. This we she's facing Minnesota's Goldy the Gopher. We're currently up 92%...We need to keep the wins coming so she can get a good seed in the final tournament.

Crunch time will be if we have to face Auburn's Aubie (who we have yet to face week-to-week), UCLA's Joe Bruin or South Carolina's Cocky (both of which beat us).

We need to pull out all the stops next week because Zippy faces State Ohio University's Mascot. Week 11 though is huge (two weeks from now) because we face that Auburn mascot.

C'mon Zips nation, lets make the repeat happen!

• 2 weeks later...