Have a laugh...or ten

mrsgreengoblin

This is something that has been going on for all games this season so far. You most likely will enjoy it as much as we do.I wish I could make the trip out there. We will definitely return the hospitality, that I'm sure will be given to our North Texas fans, when you guys make the trip down to our wonderful state. GoMeanGreenEnjoy!

This is something that has been going on for all games this season so far. You most likely will enjoy it as much as we do.GoMeanGreen
Wow, what a great job. VERY creative. :thumb: Let me try:Blake Burruss DE #89 for NT.............................Jack BlackLJQAKRRKOBUKLDX.20060816194913.jpg..... 20060413-_40693007_jack_black_ap.jpgAntoine Bush DB #35..............................................Jamie FoxZBXKJYOSZSHDLZM.20060816195606.jpg...images569833_Jamie_Fox1.jpgJeremiah Chapman DE #90................................................Andy GibbFBQEXWXKUJAGZIK.20060816200856.jpg...Andy-Gibb-Photograph-C12146205.jpegDavid Collins TE #95..............................The Fresh PrinceEEUUQPJTNGXLHPC.20060816201827.jpg...fresh_prince_cast.jpgChad Cooley LB #63........................................Russell CroweCKCAUOBRHVPYROB.20060816202057.jpg...Russell.Crowe.06.Globes.jpg