props for the ticket dept?

gozips19

i didn't think i'd be saying this so soon but i'd like to give some props to the ticket dept. just got my brochure in the mail for basketball season tickets and its 100 times better than the flyer done by the 8yr. old for the football team. it folds out, has great pics, and mostly tells me about the ticket plans!!!!!! keep up the good work boys and i am happy you replaced the chimp and 8yr. old. :screwks:

i didn't think i'd be saying this so soon but i'd like to give some props to the ticket dept. just got my brochure in the mail for basketball season tickets and its 100 times better than the flyer done by the 8yr. old  for the football team. it folds out, has great pics, and mostly tells me about the ticket plans!!!!!! keep up the good work boys and i am happy you replaced the chimp and 8yr. old. :screwks:
Look at the pricing for the upper reserved section.On the left...$150.00 per seat and no Z-Fund donation required.On the right...$125.00 per seat and $150.00 per seat Z-Fund donation required.Yet another predictable, major ticket-related blunder. I had to call in my ticket order (rather than mail it in the envelope attached) due to the mistake. If past history holds to form, my seat re-order will be lost...they'll give my seats to someone else...and I'll finally give up. I'm a beaten man.Why the hell is it so f-ing difficult to print a simple, accurate ticket order form? Doesn't ANYONE proofread ANYTHING that comes out of the ticket office? After 1000 consecutive screw ups, does ANYONE get a clue?The chimp and 8year old remain gainfully employed.Gheez...

I never did get my season ticket package, just the simple flyer. I ended up calling in my order while on the way to vacation last week. I wonder if they just aren't starting to work on them too late and have to rush and that's how all the mistakes are being made (no time to check... off to the press!). I will say that they are friendly about the ordering, etc. I just wish they got things going earlier.

the ticket info on mine shows upper as 150 and that matches. it also shows a discloser that a z fund is required and to call 3330-972-8641. in the middle there is an expiation of priority seating and a diagram of how much each section costs for a z fund donation... maybe we are talking about a different Boucher? :screwks:

All I know is that on my renewal notice (which was custom printed for us) it said that my Z fund donation would be $250 per seat if I wanted to keep my center court seats. When I called to purchase, I was told that my Z fund gift requirement had been doubled to $500 per seat. I'm almost certain that it was $250 last year but greed has taken over.Guess what Zips ??you can keep them. Now instead of two passionate fans in their seats at every game who don't have cash to burn you can sell them to a party with loads of cash, who may show up for half of the games and sit on their hands.Nice move Akron :mad_flame:

the ticket info on mine shows upper as 150 and that matches. it also shows a discloser that a z fund is required and to call 3330-972-8641. in the middle there is an expiation of priority seating and a diagram of how much each section costs for a z fund donation... maybe we are talking about a different Boucher? :screwks:
I was told there is no Z-Fund donation necessary for the upper reserved. I tried to donate to the Z-Fund via the ticket office anyhow, but for whatever reason they couldn't handle it. This, even though you can donate to the Z-Fund via the mail-in ticket form. But of course the mail-in form was screwed up, so...oh, forget it.

I was told there is no Z-Fund donation necessary for the upper reserved. I tried to donate to the Z-Fund via the ticket office anyhow, but for whatever reason they couldn't handle it. This, even though you can donate to the Z-Fund via the mail-in ticket form. But of course the mail-in form was screwed up, so...oh, forget it.
if that is the case then i take back everything i've said... at least it wasn't on loose paper this time! :rolleyes::screwks:

Interesting . . . I was able to donate over the phone through the ticket office. Guess it depends on who you get.

Why such wanting professionalism?! Do our athletic department personnel all have deep West Virginian roots?! Akron should have top-shelf organization and service. This is an embarassment to an institution of higher education! May I humbly suggest the U establish a policy of having area 8th-graders proofread any and all mailings set to come out of the athletics department? :mad_flame: