A peek at YSU's board

Valpo Zip

This is what one guy wrote under why i hate akron:Posted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:29 am Post subject: Re: Reasons Why I hate Akron --------------------------------------------------------------------------------ysuwin wrote: 10. WTF is a Zip? 9. Their basketball arena is nothing more then a high school gym8. We are their daddys when it comes to sports7. Only Akron could fail to use rubber for something else then tires (cough cough)6. Our Football program owns them, and we have 20 less scholarships5. Their new stadium still won't be as nice as Stamabugh4. They think there good at everything, when really they are good at nothing3. They think the MAC is good2. Even their own newspapers rip on them for not having the balls to play a I-AA school in YSUThe number one reason I hate Akrondrum rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllThe Rubber Bowl is nothing more then a waste dump, that not even high school football teams like playing in, and the idiots from Akron thinks it is nice This is my reply:10- why the hell you care?9 - So is yours... they are good enough for our schools in the NEO area and the conferences we play in.8 - yeah right ! Tonight's game can only prove you right... if that's not enough, read this from the YSU pregame release:"Akron holds a 52-31 series edge by winning15 of the last 16 games dating backto March 1987."7 - nice !6 - look @ no:8.5 - did you see that in your crystal ball? the stadium is not even there yet.4 - at least we're good at getting our facts straight. look at no 8 again.3 - we don't care about the MAC, as far as we are concerned we destroy CSU, YSU and WSU from the horizon league year in year out.2 - you have a typo in your statement, change "balls" into "time" and you get a good statement.1 - that's totally not true, we all know that the RB is an ailing stadium and that is why a new stadium is on the way.Now, allow me to tell you why you hate Akron. There is only one reason and that is because you are jealous !_________________Sir, you're diagnozed with "Roophobia", you fear the Roo.

lol thats pretty good, fail to use rubber for something else, haha.I do remember a thread on JJ Huddle of Canton Mckinley fans and Warren Harding fans ripping on our football stadium syaing they didn't want to play there. With stadiums like Paul Brown, Fawcett and Mollenkoph honestly I don't balme them

Funny stuff.... YSU stinks, literally they reek. Maybe now, Peguinlover will finally stop posting on our board. Oh yeah, I was watching the game, where were their fans? I thought it would be at least 3000 people, looked more like an Akron rifle team match game. Finally who cares if their stadium or arena is better(which in a couple of years, that wont be the case), Id much rather play in the rubber bowl and be in the MAC. Seriously, maybe YSU municple gym looks cool on the outside but at the end of the day, its just another jar, with a bad scoreboard. Is it really YSU's arena or does it actually belong to the Canfield School District. It really looks like a high school gym with those new age retractable hoops and all. Whatever, at the end of the day YSU stinks and so does Can't. Peace.

why he really hates Akron:1: he didn't have a pulse, so he didn't get in to Akron2: his idea of school supplies is a bottle of grey goose and a kevlar vest3: YSU is nothing more than a D III crap hole4: Akron is to YSU what OSU is to Akron. a constant source of anger5: YSU's basketball "arena" is easily the crappiest building this side of the RB. 6: who the hell would want to play D IAA when we can go beat up on DI school like north texas7: YSU's fire hydrants are painted like penguins. lame.8: ah yes, the Horizon League. A real powerhouse. look out for Cleveland State, i hear they are going to be realllllll tough.9: he has a small "unit"10: he is actually Maurice Clarett's cousin and is just looking to start a gun fight for the fun of it.