score/updates?

Zip90

I can hear the Flush fans already whining about the refs...just you wait and see.crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif
Hate to say it when you shoot 25 more foul shots than the opposition, but I thought the refs favored Can't if they favored anyone.

I can hear the Flush fans already whining about the refs...just you wait and see.crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif
Hate to say it when you shoot 25 more foul shots than the opposition, but I thought the refs favored Can't if they favored anyone.
It looked to me that the Flushers got most of the calls tonite. One ref in particular was all Can't.

Needle - the guy calls a game like it's the Westminster dog show. I'll bet he has his nails done while he calls the game. What a puss. The refs sucked hard both ways - VERY typical MAC ref stuff. Nothing new so get over it Needle and the rest of the Can't fans. You got beat because you wore down in the second half and couldn't hang with the Zips. See you in Can't in March ... :rock: