OU game

bigzipguy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, then let's do it. I'll be in front of the JAR a little after 5. After the team heads inside, we can head to the Rowdies entrance and wait for the doors to open. I'll let everyone know if I hear anything about what time the Zips may be showing up. Of course, they'll be showing up at different times, but maybe a few Rowdies outside the door with some encouragement will fire them up.Spread the word...Let's get as many Rowdies there early as we can.

Just came across email.....not sure if or how this affects the game.Subject: UNIVERSITY CLOSING AT 3 P.M. TODAYImportance: HighWe just received word from the Provost’s Office that the University is closing at 3 p.m. today. Therefore, classes will not be held from 3:00 p.m. on. Offices will close at 3:00 p.m. for employees and students. As for tomorrow, please check the snow line (330-972-SNOW), radio, and television later this evening or in the morning as a decision will be made later as conditions warrant. Thank you.

Just came across email.....not sure if or how this affects the game.Subject: UNIVERSITY CLOSING AT 3 P.M. TODAYImportance: HighWe just received word from the Provost’s Office that the University is closing at 3 p.m. today. Therefore, classes will not be held from 3:00 p.m. on. Offices will close at 3:00 p.m. for employees and students. As for tomorrow, please check the snow line (330-972-SNOW), radio, and television later this evening or in the morning as a decision will be made later as conditions warrant. Thank you.
No worries. Just called the ticket office and they said the game is on for sure. Ohio U is in town, so the game goes on despite the cancelling of classes. WHO NEEDS BUBBA!!!

If the crowd is greatly reduced, they should let those in the GA sections to move down to lower reserve after it becomes apparent that many of those seats will not be filled. If for no other reason , then to concentrate crowd noise.
I agree with this statement wholeheartedly. The odds of it happening? Slim to none.Big info and a new thread coming within the next 20 minutes. It's gonna be goooooood!

I don't know why you think it is constant.  I always forget the rest of the county doesn't get the snow we do.
Because I lived in both Summit and the secondary snow belt. I always forget you guys don't get as much as we do.
Thankfully we don't generally get nearly the snowfall that the snowbelt does. BUT RIGHT NOW WE ARE GETTING HAMMERED!!!

I don't know why you think it is constant.  I always forget the rest of the county doesn't get the snow we do.
Because I lived in both Summit and the secondary snow belt. I always forget you guys don't get as much as we do.
Thankfully we don't generally get nearly the snowfall that the snowbelt does. BUT RIGHT NOW WE ARE GETTING HAMMERED!!!
The snowbelt usually gets hammered as a result of lake effect snow which typically does not reach us, or at least has died down by the time it does.This system, however is coming out of the West-Southwest and is not at all lake effect. Unfortunatley (or fortunatley depending on how you look at it) its main target seems to be the Akron/Canton area. Just called back home (west suburbs of Cleveland) and they aren't getting all that much.Either way I'll be at the JAR tonight. GO ZIPS!!!Bubba---> :tomato:

I empathize with you. I can't tell you how many times growing up I had to shovel the driveway... then start over again when I got to the end.

I don't know how that quote was manipulated, but that's not what I said.The correct statement is:"I don't know why you think it is constant. Akron is not Chardon. This is really the first big accumulation we've had this winter."If one is going to quote another, let's please be accurate.Thank you,The Management