Zips Still Get AP Poll Votes

sgm405

Well good luck this week, and we will see you Saturday.For info, what is the weather supposed to be like?  We have two trains of thought, fly cheaply into Cleveland via Southwest, or fill up the old tank and drive (both will costs about the same.)
Unless you have no life, I would fly. It'll save you 7 hours each way. Weekend weather is fine. Little snow on Friday & a high of 16F. No snow on Saturday and a high of 26F.

Well good luck this week, and we will see you Saturday.For info, what is the weather supposed to be like? We have two trains of thought, fly cheaply into Cleveland via Southwest, or fill up the old tank and drive (both will costs about the same.)
See if you can catch a cheap flight to Akron-Canton.You'll save a lot of drive time.

The USA TODAY/ESPN Board of Coaches is made up of 31 head coaches at Division I institutions. All are members of the National Association of Basketball Coaches. The board for the 2006-07 season includes: Charlie Coles, Miami (Ohio). Thanks for nothing Charlie. Go MAC!

We better remember this one. Who knows when we will ever be ranked ahead of Duke again!Chad Sokol WNCN-TV Raleigh NC 1 Florida 2 Ohio St. 3 North Carolina 4 Wisconsin 5 Texas A&M 6 UCLA 7 Memphis 8 Pittsburgh 9 Kansas 10 Nevada 11 Washington St. 12 Georgetown 13 Marquette 14 Oregon 15 S. Illinois 16 Arizona 17 Butler 18 Kentucky 19 Oklahoma St. 20 Air Force 21 Boston College 22 BYU 23 Akron :champs: 24 Duke 25 Southern Cal

Chad Sokol  WNCN-TV Raleigh NC
Wow, he has Akron 23?This just goes to my theory last week, that people only remember us when we beat them.That's why the guy from philly ranked Akron, because we beat Temple in the NIT last year.Now, I know it was football, but do you remember these articles from Releigh last year after we beat NCState asking, "where is Akron" and "what is a zip?".I'm really starting to think that you have to leave a scar on these media people before they remember you.

Funny, none of our votes came from Ohio.  Nick Jezierny of the Idaho Statesman has us at #22.  Chad Sokol of WNCN-TV in Raleigh has us at #24.
No way! And we should expect as much... on the Ohio college scene, unless you are from The Columbus State University, you get screwed as often as possible! Well, screw them!