The game is on TWC channel 23 locally

KNCLZip

and off to a good start.Would have liked to have gone, but my street in Fairlawn is impassable....can't get to I-77. Got to say, it's pretty reckless to be holding the game and encouraging people to attend. Why didn't they postpone it to Wednesday? Sad that OU was able to force the game to be played tonight, probably expecting there to be no Zips fans, and sad that UA let it happen and happily will take everyone's ticket money when the sheriff's office is telling people not to travel. :( As long as we win, it'll backfire on OU anyway. ;)

OU doesnt have the power to force the game to be played. The decision to cancel the game is up to the League Office. The teams were there, the refs were there, no reason not to play. I am one of those people who bought tickets and couldnt phyically make it to the JAR, and I'd love to be there, but I cant blame OU

I'm in Columbus and the radio reception of OU's station here is horrible. Can anyone tell me how to get the game from 1350 who is streaming. I've never done it before and am somewhat ignorant of how to access. :cry: OU sucks when we are playing them, otherwise I like their campus.

OU doesnt have the power to force the game to be played. The decision to cancel the game is up to the League Office. The teams were there, the refs were there, no reason not to play. I am one of those people who bought tickets and couldnt phyically make it to the JAR, and I'd love to be there, but I cant blame OU
I'm sure the league office would cooperate considering the weather and the fact that OU has to travel as well. Why not play Wednesday, for example? I wonder if as conditions worsened during the afternoon, the athletic department considered that it might be ill-advised to encourage people to come to the game anyway, even though law enforcement was asking people to stay off the roads unless it was an emergency. Practically speaking, OU forced the issue by arriving on Monday If they're already here, why not stay until Wednesday at this point? The cynic in me thinks that UA's probably more than happy to take the money from people like you and me who've already paid for the tickets and get the game over with. Anyway about tonight, the upper stands are nearly empty....I wonder if they actually moved people down to the lower seats, especially on the side the camera sees? Would they actually do that?Nice to see Bubba getting an earful. Glad OU's having FT trouble as well. :D

OU doesnt have the power to force the game to be played.  The decision to cancel the game is up to the League Office.  The teams were there, the refs were there, no reason not to play.  I am one of those people who bought tickets and couldnt phyically make it to the JAR, and I'd love to be there, but I cant blame OU
I'm sure the league office would cooperate considering the weather and the fact that OU has to travel as well. Why not play Wednesday, for example? I wonder if as conditions worsened during the afternoon, the athletic department considered that it might be ill-advised to encourage people to come to the game anyway, even though law enforcement was asking people to stay off the roads unless it was an emergency. Practically speaking, OU forced the issue by arriving on Monday If they're already here, why not stay until Wednesday at this point? The cynic in me thinks that UA's probably more than happy to take the money from people like you and me who've already paid for the tickets and get the game over with. Anyway about tonight, the upper stands are nearly empty....I wonder if they actually moved people down to the lower seats, especially on the side the camera sees? Would they actually do that?Nice to see Bubba getting an earful. Glad OU's having FT trouble as well. :D
Yup. about 5 minutes into the first half, most of the upper reserved and general admission were sent into the lower reserve to fill things out. it was a nice gesture by athletics to reward those who showed up. That wouldve been a win on any court, we really did dominate them in every facet of the game. incredible! look out austin peay!

Thanks Maggiemoo for the link to the game. It must have been great to be there forthe 1,500 who showed up. I love the win, but a win and a sellout would have been sweet. Oh well, no one can control the weather, except the Big Guy. Come to think of it, isn't He a Zip fan? No doubt! :wave:

Bubba.. 1 pt... streak of 34 straight Free throws ends...Dru bodied him up and had a hand in his face all nite... Bubba has to have 2 seconds and his feet set to pull the trigger with any accuracy.. think his former team mates knew that? OU fans are saying their team lacked effort tonite... nope we just brought it and they couldn't keep up.... Rock on Zips!!!! :rock::rock:

OU fans are saying their team lacked effort tonite... nope we just brought it and they couldn't keep up....
Ergo, the lack of effort. Can you tell me our guys looked like they wanted it tonight?Not trying to take anything away from you guys here. You wanted it. We didn't.
Your guys looked like they wanted a swift kick in the pants. Which is exactly what they got. After the game, Bubba looked like he needed a hug.

OU fans are saying their team lacked effort tonite... nope we just brought it and they couldn't keep up....
Ergo, the lack of effort. Can you tell me our guys looked like they wanted it tonight?Not trying to take anything away from you guys here. You wanted it. We didn't.
Your guys looked like they wanted a swift kick in the pants. Which is exactly what they got. After the game, Bubba looked like he needed a hug.
At least his girlfriend is pretty hot...