This is why you SUCK!

That is really stupid. It is funny how they make fun of Duke fans camping out to see a game because "they have nothing better to do", but they have time to make a stupid video. In the video, they say Duke sucks because;Christian Laettner had a bad pro career? - what does that have to do with Duke other than he played 4 years and got his degree. People paint their faces and dress up? - yes they have great fansThey wore short shorts in the 80s? - who didnt? At least their asses are not hanging outCoach K looks like a llama? - couldnt think of anything else to say I guess. He is going to go down as one of the best coaches of all time.All players are white? - Wow, Don Imus made a comment similar to this and he is getting crucified.That is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen.

Ok. I thought it was good. I too hate Duke...just because. You gotta admit, at the very least, it was creative. Do I sense some Duke sympathy, a-zip? :laugh_up: I agree that the signs are also the best part of the video. It made me laugh out loud, litterally. Oh...and I hope sometime in the future we have some AK Oldies painting their faces for the big games. I agree that passionate fans arent an embarrasment.

Ok. I thought it was good. I too hate Duke...just because. You gotta admit, at the very least, it was creative. Do I sense some Duke sympathy, a-zip?  I agree that the signs are also the best part of the video. It made me laugh out loud, litterally. Oh...and I hope sometime in the future we have some AK Oldies painting their faces for the big games. I agree that passionate fans arent an embarrasment.
No Duke sympathy.....I just thought it was stupid and not very clever. The signs are clever, the song gives me a headache. I am from Maryland, I would have expected something better. Heck the guys at MACbbs take better jabs than this. No sense in arguing, I just thought it SUCKED.