Chevy Chase Field

K-Roo

$50 million expansion of Maryland's Byrd Stadium..."Athletics Department officials have been looking for ways to increase capacity for years, but money for the major expansion came only after Chevy Chase Bank agreed to pay $20 million in August for naming rights to the stadium, which has been dubbed Chevy Chase Bank Field at Byrd Stadium until 2032 when the deal expires."http://media.www.diamondbackonline.com/med...d-2879058.shtml

I think if you closely at the link first posted here about the stadium. It was the link that took you to a multiple page proposal for the stadium stated their was money available for the stadium from a local direct marketing company and I believe also said something about a smaller amount of money pledged by a local energy company. Look for something along the lines of Infocision Stadium and maybe they'll be the First Energy luxury suites.

Zip Watcher...that reminds me. At the MAC championship game, I saw someone with a sign that said "Fear The Roo", and they crossed out "Roo" and wrote "Wood".I've been laughing about that ever since.Now....I'd like to see someone take that a step further and sell "Fear The Wood" tee shirts prior to next season. I haven't seen them in Wal-Mart yet, but I keep looking.

Zip Watcher...that reminds me. At the MAC championship game, I saw someone with a sign that said "Fear The Roo", and they crossed out "Roo" and wrote "Wood".I've been laughing about that ever since.Now....I'd like to see someone take that a step further and sell "Fear The Wood" tee shirts prior to next season. I haven't seen them in Wal-Mart yet, but I keep looking.
I liked the "We Got Wood" sign best.#2: "You Got Played By Quade"

Zip Watcher...that reminds me.   At the MAC championship game, I saw someone with a sign that said "Fear The Roo", and they crossed out "Roo" and wrote "Wood".I've been laughing about that ever since.Now....I'd like to see someone take that a step further and sell "Fear The Wood" tee shirts prior to next season.  I haven't seen them in Wal-Mart yet, but I keep looking.
I liked the "We Got Wood" sign best.#2: "You Got Played By Quade"
but the best sign i seen all year would have to be the K S U C K S ha ha that was priceless. man them Cant fans were pretty upset over that sign..... or could it be that they lost both games during the regular season to the Zips? :lol: As for the stadium. I think they should have somthing inside that shows the names and pictures of all of the Zips players who have made it to the Professional level. With a picture fo them when they were at Akron and with their Professional team. They need to make it more fan friendly, unlike the rubber bowl.

As for the satdium. I think they should have somthing inside that shows the names and pictures of all of the Zips players who have made it to the Professional level. With a picture fo them when they were at Akron and with their Professional team. They need to make it more fan friendly, unlike the rubber bowl.
I think I remember seeing something similar in at least one of the stadium proposals. They will be abandoning Heisman Lodge when the new stadium is built so that would be a great idea for that.