Patriot Bowl Tailgating

skip-zip

Along the East Shoreway...can't miss it.From the South: Take Interstate 77 north, exit at East Ninth Street. Go north, at the intersection with the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, turn right onto North Marginal Road. Note: You also can park in one of the many lots throughout downtown.

:rock:  i got it, we form a travelling tailgating party....move from THE PIT to the Upper MALL C LOT to the MUNI LOT....and back again.....those who stumble or cant keep up can root for Army :cheers:
I've done that at a Browns game. You'd actually be surprised how kind police officers are to 2 drunk dudes trying to find another tailgate party on game day.On a side note...According to that map, I was planning on being in the West 3rd Street Parking Lot...**NOT THE PORT AUTHORITY** Anyone else, let me know where you think the biggest party will be and I'll relocate my crew over there. There will probably be at least 10 of us.

do you think there will be so many people attending this air show that we shouldn't set up tailgating in that area..I mean if the Indians are in first place and can't fill the stadium and there have been reports that we are laggy in ticket sales, am I nieve in thinking there won't be that many "cars" in the parking lot for the air show. I have 7 people that aren't arriving to my tailgate until 5:00.

:rock:   i got it, we form a travelling tailgating party....move from THE PIT to the Upper MALL C LOT to the MUNI LOT....and back again.....those who stumble or cant keep up can root for Army :cheers:
I've done that at a Browns game. You'd actually be surprised how kind police officers are to 2 drunk dudes trying to find another tailgate party on game day.On a side note...According to that map, I was planning on being in the West 3rd Street Parking Lot...**NOT THE PORT AUTHORITY** Anyone else, let me know where you think the biggest party will be and I'll relocate my crew over there. There will probably be at least 10 of us.
Bleach Bum...I thought that parking lot down the hill was the port authority...I know there is also port authority lots to the north of the stadium too....but hey, I could be wrong! I think we're thinking of the same place, just calling it different names. ;)

:rock:  i got it, we form a travelling tailgating party....move from THE PIT to the Upper MALL C LOT to the MUNI LOT....and back again.....those who stumble or cant keep up can root for Army :cheers:
Bleach Bum...I thought that parking lot down the hill was the port authority...I know there is also port authority lots to the north of the stadium too....but hey, I could be wrong! I think we're thinking of the same place, just calling it different names. ;)
Gotchya! That's where I'll be! Anyone else thinking 7AM is too early? I like a good 12 hours to get down.

I will bring my group of 12 to the West 3rd lot as well then.....if you don't mind! Question should I bring a canopy? It needs to be nailed down and I don't know if that is a cement parking lot area.
From what I am told, there is gravel in the lot. I doubt you can pound stakes into it, however. Maybe you can toss a cinder block or two in the Menace family Pinto and secure it that way? :unsure:

West 3rd lot it is. I might not be there as early as 7, but when you show up, I'll probably already be there. See everyone then! Look for the gray Ford Escape with the Fear the Roo flag flying high and the obnoxiously loud tunes (which may or may not include bluegrass). We're also looking at hooking up the PS2.

West 3rd lot it is. I might not be there as early as 7, but when you show up, I'll probably already be there. See everyone then! Look for the gray Ford Escape with the Fear the Roo flag flying high and the obnoxiously loud tunes (which may or may not include bluegrass). We're also looking at hooking up the PS2.
Yo...Bum. I'm lookin to hitch a ride up earlier. Think you got a spot for me? My crew doesnt wanna go till 2 or 3 now.