Akron Beats 10th Ranked New Mexico

Nice win Zips! The best team won. The crowd was so-so but the Rowdies were magnificent! Congratulations to everyone of them. I drove up from Columbus with three other soccer coaches. These guys liked the Rowdies so much we stood behind them for most ofthe game. they loved the Rpwdies comments. And one coach was a former New Mexico player.The field looked great for the wear and tear it suffered today with four games. Butthe lighting is substandard. There were at least three spots on the field that were darker than others because the lights weren't positioned properly. The seating still sucks. I know we have a new stadium on the way in 2010 but for God's sake buy some more bleacher sections! That would provide more seating on the end of the pressbox side and either side of the teams covers. No wonder people hesitate to come in bigger numbers and no wonder our argue at playoff time to have more home games falls on deaf ears. When the stadium is built position the bleachers at the track. that would help coach Mitchell have bigger, featured meets and also draw more high school districts and regionals. Our track is one of the best in Ohio despite poor seating.Not having a decent facility for this premier team is like a :nutkick: My rant is over, so now I can breath. Great job Caleb!