Zippy Down Needs Help

ZippyNeedsyourvote

Hey guys I know were All upset about the loss today and are looking for some one to take it out on... I got the perfect person or orange you can hit hard and remove some of your anger. Zippy just fell in the head to head votes against Otto. Nothing will make you guys feel better then voting like crazy today and pulling away to be unbeaten. We only have until 8: 59 am on Monday mooring to vote. So lets make sure we finish the week strong. You guys have been great so Far and We owe the world to you. Lets keep it going and finish strong. www.capitalonebowl.com Thank you so much and Go Zips!!!!!!!

It's 7:32PM and Zippy is DOWN by 18. It looks as though Cocky has gone on quite a run and I think Cocky fans are voting against us (I would). Cocky was down earlier today to Bruin for the first time in a long time. Time for a run of our own. I'm out of votes today but think I can come up with a few more ... I don't think BubbaWalther has voted yet today! :thumb:

They don't update realtime. I think it is once every 5 minutes or something close to that.Zippy is up by almost 100 votes, but don't let up. We need to build a big cushion. You know that since it's the last day, there will be a big push to knock us off. ALSO, we need to knock Brutus out of the top spot in the write-ins! I say we vote for the Florida Gator. I would love to see the gator knock off Brutus once again. Vote for the gator after each vote for Zippy. :screwks:

They don't update realtime. I think it is once every 5 minutes or something close to that.Zippy is up by almost 100 votes, but don't let up. We need to build a big cushion. You know that since it's the last day, there will be a big push to knock us off. ALSO, we need to knock Brutus out of the top spot in the write-ins! I say we vote for the Florida Gator. I would love to see the gator knock off Brutus once again. Vote for the gator after each vote for Zippy. :screwks:
I guess as long as it says:"your vote has been counted"you're cool.I'm pretty sure it's not real time either.They seem (votes) to go up in bunches.

Zippy's lead is down to 20 votes. We can't take a break here. I'm still voting as fast as I can, but I'm bored and at work whereas you guys probably have something going on. Take a few 5 minute breaks and vote when you can. This is our chance to show the world that people really do care about Zippy and Akron athletics! Don't blow it.

A reader of Rasor's Blog had an interesting comment about Zippy and the U of A Band. They wondered why the University (or Athletic Dept) didn't send Zippy to Connecticut. He said if the University won't support Zippy why should we? Just a thought ... don't kill the thinker. :unsure::unsure::wave::wave::unsure::unsure:

A reader of Rasor's Blog had an interesting comment about Zippy and the U of A Band.  They wondered why the University (or Athletic Dept) didn't send Zippy to Connecticut.  He said if the University won't support Zippy why should we?  Just a thought ... don't kill the thinker. :unsure:  :unsure:  :wave:  :wave:  :unsure:  :unsure:
Razor's Blog CommentI thought that was an excellent point. How often do colleges send bands, cheerleaders, mascots, etc?I hear The Steve Miller Band now, "They got the money, hey, You know they got away, They headed down south and they're still running today, Singin go on take the money and run, Go on take the money and run,.."