Mentally Deficient Bob Kitten Fans Say

Baltimore Bobcat

<i>I think a 15 yard penalty and forcing the guy to live in Baltimore would be sufficient</I>Oh, yeah, that means a lot coming from someone from Akron. Sorry, I would have replied sooner, but I actually have a job. Anyway, I never said the OU player shouldn't have been penalized or that it wasn't a bad hit. My point was that he was given a 15-yard penalty - he got what he deserved. For your coach to rant and rave for the rest of the half was ridiculous. Even the ESPN announcers were making fun of him (mocking that he wasn't even paying attention to the game). There are 15-yard penalties all the time in football...it doesn't mean you should be thrown out. So do you throw everyone out of the game who commits a 15-yard penalty? What about a WR that goes over the middle and gets hit in the head? They get a 15-yard penalty, not tossed from the game. Be realistic.
Oh!!! I forgot, you must be Frank Slolich's chauffeur. :nutkick:

<i>I think a 15 yard penalty and forcing the guy to live in Baltimore would be sufficient</I>Oh, yeah, that means a lot coming from someone from Akron. Sorry, I would have replied sooner, but I actually have a job. Anyway, I never said the OU player shouldn't have been penalized or that it wasn't a bad hit. My point was that he was given a 15-yard penalty - he got what he deserved. For your coach to rant and rave for the rest of the half was ridiculous. Even the ESPN announcers were making fun of him (mocking that he wasn't even paying attention to the game). There are 15-yard penalties all the time in football...it doesn't mean you should be thrown out. So do you throw everyone out of the game who commits a 15-yard penalty? What about a WR that goes over the middle and gets hit in the head? They get a 15-yard penalty, not tossed from the game. Be realistic.
what about a wide receiver who kicks someone to get his foot back?

I think it was a great play on the OU guy's behalf. Not only did his cheap shot take out one of the nation's best punt returners, but he also took out our best safety and it only cost him 15 yards. Anyone notice how easily OU moved down the field via the air with Dixon in the secondary instead of Andre? Great move by Solich.OU fans also seem to forget...on OU's 1st punt last year they also hit Jones after a fair catch and got flagged. There's a history to Solich's special teams. THAT is what JD was pissed about.

What about a Rubik's Cube in a forest? OU fans blame Nichole Brown-Simpson's neck for getting in the way of OJ's knife.

What about a Rubik's Cube in a forest? OU fans blame Nichole Brown-Simpson's neck for getting in the way of OJ's knife.
OU fans leave a lot to be desired.......it will be fun clinching the east in athens.......any wagers on the upcoming wednesday nite game? i was obviously very happy to see the zips beat up the bobkittens......