Intro to the Basketball games

ZachTheZip

So I was browsing around Youtube and to my suprise I found this video, which happened to play right before the Zips were introduced on the floor on Thursday against Walsh. I think it might be played before every home game.University of Akron Psyche
I like it .............. :thumb: :thumb: :bow::wave::bow::thumb: :thumb:

So I was browsing around Youtube and to my suprise I found this video, which happened to play right before the Zips were introduced on the floor on Thursday against Walsh. I think it might be played before every home game.University of Akron Psyche
I like it too. I love the flame ball going up and in. That was nice.

I like it too. I love the flame ball going up and in. That was nice.
Me too; and the music is timed nicely with the ball going into the net! :thumb:

I like how my Nate Linhart MVP sign made it in!
I noticed that too. I stopped it to see if I could see myself...no dice. But hey, bum...blow it up to full screen and stop at 1:25 and you can see yourself holding the sign with the rowdies. I'm somewhere a row behind. :unsure: Oh...and the new season tix are NICE.

But hey, bum...blow it up to full screen and stop at 1:25 and you can see yourself holding the sign with the rowdies. I'm somewhere a row behind. :unsure:
Yea, that was from Dambrot Appreciation Night, which explains my shirt. After this game was when I went back to implementing the "Tuck Rule" -- fat guys don't tuck their shirts in.....

I like it. Nice job.But...I was really shocked the University just didn't make a video of that Fred Martin Ford commercial to pump us all up. The one that goes (paraphrased):"Here we go again, Zips fans. Another crushing defeat. Another punch in the stomach. The Zips suck..."Why hasn't that freaking commercial been pulled yet? Are people within the University's Marketing Department that stupid to let that thing continue to run through hoops season too? They must be. :mad_flame:

I like it. Nice job.But...I was really shocked the University just didn't make a video of that Fred Martin Ford commercial to pump us all up. The one that goes (paraphrased):"Here we go again, Zips fans. Another crushing defeat. Another punch in the stomach. The Zips suck..."Why hasn't that freaking commercial been pulled yet? Are people within the University's Marketing Department that stupid to let that thing continue to run through hoops season too? They must be. :mad_flame:
Hahaha. amen to that. And there's only one reason. $$$. It's actually the montrose auto group, you know the one with the big advertisement on gozips.com. Disgusting.