MAC "lameness" continues...

Zip_ME87

This MAC Championship Game broadcast sucks. Are the broadcasters even at Ford Field? Their microphones are not in the stadium; there is no crowd noise. This is the least exciting football broadcast I have ever heard. I thought it was good that the game was moved to Saturday so that more fans might be able to attend, but I definitely prefer the ESPN weeknight broadcasters to these guys. (Maybe what I am watching is due to technical difficulties. I sure hope so, and that future broadcasts aren't this pathetic.)Leave it to the MAC powers that be to have such a lame Championship Game!

2:48 left in the 1st and they fix the audio....
Wow, glad it was only an audio problem! (I tuned in late and thought that was the way they were broadcasting it.)

You might as well be watching this thing on mute.The time of the game sucks too. It's way too early for most of the country to be watching football on a saturday. Not to mention that both teams are looking pretty pathetic. They will both be blown out in their bowl games if they play like they are now. I see absolutely no speed on the field.

If you don't laugh at the broadcast, you will cry. This is completely on ESPN.I like following trends. The trend of the mac this year is that it sucks. The suckiness (sp?, word?) of the mac has taken over a great network like ESPN.As far as the game, Miami is having the same problem as Akron did. They are trying to run the read option with a QB that never keeps the ball and runs. No disrespect to CMU, but the only difference between them and the rest of the MAC is their QB. If Akron has a decent QB, they win last week. If Miami has a decent QB, they win today. Miami has guys open and this QB can not complete a pass to them.Here is something funny, my dog just gave himself a boner and is having trouble walking.

You might as well be watching this thing on mute.The time of the game sucks too. It's way too early for most of the country to be watching football on a saturday. Not to mention that both teams are looking pretty pathetic. They will both be blown out in their bowl games if they play like they are now. I see absolutely no speed on the field.
and we couldn't get to the championship game...