VCU at AKRON - Saturday 11AM at the JAR!

GoZips88

"IO/TAL Syndrome" ... I'm sure I'm not the only Zip fan who develops a case of this from time to time. Happens 70-80% of the time when I travel 2+ hours to watch Zip football away from home and probably a little less frequently when I do the same for men's basketball. The day starts out just fine - all pumped up :rock: and optimistic when I leave the house and time flies driving to the opposing team's stadium or arena. The Syndrome starts to set in JUST after a Zips loss :cry: (70-80% of the time I travel to watch the football team play and a little less frequently for men's basketball). Walking back to the car and most of the way home, I can't help but think "If Only :wall: we had stopped them on 3rd-and-22 ... If Only :wall: he had made one more free throw ... If Only :wall: ... we may have won." Somewhere in the middle of the drive home it begins to feel like it's taking Twice As Long to get home as it did to get there! :mad_flame: Here's hoping ALL of those great VCU fans who are making the 7-8 hour drive up from Richmond head back home with a nasty case of IO/TAL! (or at least feel like total crap like I usually do!)Many reasons to bring the "A" game tomorrow - LET'S GO ZIPS!!!!!

What time is everyone planning to start in the parking deck? As a relative newbie, I would like to meet some fellow posters. Thinking about bringing my Cleveland Browns cornhole (I need to convince my brother to make me a new set that I can paint into Zips colors to bring to football tailgating next year).
9:30 AM.

What time is everyone planning to start in the parking deck? As a relative newbie, I would like to meet some fellow posters. Thinking about bringing my Cleveland Browns cornhole (I need to convince my brother to make me a new set that I can paint into Zips colors to bring to football tailgating next year).
9:30 AM.
Just received word Pints on exchange is opening at 10am. We'll be doing our tailgating there. If you're not familiar with "Pints," it's on exchange (the same side as bw3) but down about a half-block towards brown st. Join us!