Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just can't wait until they start putting down the field. i'm tired of looking at the same huge mud puddles.
or they could just draw lines in the mud and play REAL football!! :rock::rock::rock:
It would be just like the old Cleveland stadium. :lol:
Doyt-Perry or whatever they call that god forsaken thing.

i just can't wait until they start putting down the field. i'm tired of looking at the same huge mud puddles.
or they could just draw lines in the mud and play REAL football!! :rock::rock::rock:
Missed it by that much. Cleveland Municipal Stadium (Lakefront Stadium) located in Cleveland. Doyt Perry Stadium in Bowling Green.

Missed it by that much. Cleveland Municipal Stadium (Lakefront Stadium) located in Cleveland. Doyt Perry Stadium in Bowling Green.
HAHA...give me more credit than that...I was simply bringing up another crappy stadium notorious for being a mud pit...perhaps I wasn't clear enough...

HAHA...give me more credit than that...I was simply bringing up another crappy stadium notorious for being a mud pit...perhaps I wasn't clear enough...
The worst of the all would have to be Ketchup Field in Sh*tsburgh where that black and gold team plays. I remember that game a few years back they almost lost to the winless Dolphins and it was just a big mud pit. And if I remember correctly the score was like 3-0....awfulhere's the only pic I could find. But I made sure I censored it because It's appropriate to act like adults on these boards and not post anything as obscene and hideous as what was originally shown...mud.jpgGO BROWNS!

You know what, you bring up a good point. There are way too many steelers fans @ UA. I know pittsburgh isn't that far away, but it's sickening how many pukesburgh fans go here. And as for those who grew up in Ohio and root for the steelers.... :puke: There's nothing I hate more than fair weather fans. (COUGH...OSWHO fans...COUGH)

You know what, you bring up a good point. There are way too many steelers fans @ UA. I know pittsburgh isn't that far away, but it's sickening how many pukesburgh fans go here. And as for those who grew up in Ohio and root for the steelers.... :puke: There's nothing I hate more than fair weather fans. (COUGH...OSWHO fans...COUGH)
OMG I know...can the people that run this site do like they do with Can't=Can't, make Pittsburgh=Sh*tsburgh haha. Ok well I don't mean to go off topic but yes fair weather fans are the worst and Sh*tsburgh fans are the prime example. Growing up in Erie, PA I have see them come out of no where. Back when Kordell Stewart and Maddox ran that team you couldn't find a steelers fan anywhere, then all of a sudden they all show up with their die-hard lifetime obnoxious fan attitudes. Same with the penguins, a few years ago the team was so bad and no one cared, the actually wanted to move them! now everyone loves them and they claim they always have! If anyone doubts me, just wait until hell freezes over and those Pirates actually start doing good, and you'll see thousands of Pirates fans come out of nowhere. OSWHO and PSWHO are fans no different, they win a few games and everyone goes to their local wal-mart and buys a crappy $10 knock-off jersey. Maybe someday people will jump on the Akron band wagon and we can actually fill some seats! Hopefully that will come next year with the awesome stadium!

Well Zips fans that i know that are also Suckeyes fans always say that they root for them because "they are close to us". So i'm rooting for Pitt now as my second team since they are 15 miles closer than Cowlumbus. So as much as i hate the steelers, The University of Pittsburgh is my new second fav school just to piss those people off. Hey it's closer!

OMG I know...can the people that run this site do like they do with Can't=Can't, make Pittsburgh=Sh*tsburgh haha. Ok well I don't mean to go off topic but yes fair weather fans are the worst and Sh*tsburgh fans are the prime example. Growing up in Erie, PA I have see them come out of no where. Back when Kordell Stewart and Maddox ran that team you couldn't find a steelers fan anywhere, then all of a sudden they all show up with their die-hard lifetime obnoxious fan attitudes. Same with the penguins, a few years ago the team was so bad and no one cared, the actually wanted to move them! now everyone loves them and they claim they always have! If anyone doubts me, just wait until hell freezes over and those Pirates actually start doing good, and you'll see thousands of Pirates fans come out of nowhere. OSWHO and PSWHO are fans no different, they win a few games and everyone goes to their local wal-mart and buys a crappy $10 knock-off jersey. Maybe someday people will jump on the Akron band wagon and we can actually fill some seats! Hopefully that will come next year with the awesome stadium!
The Penguins still suck, all that talent and they are what the 6th seed in the conference? Psh, the Blue Jackets might have the same seed (depending on if Colorado can win tomorrow) so that says alot.

Well Zips fans that i know that are also Suckeyes fans always say that they root for them because "they are close to us". So i'm rooting for Pitt now as my second team since they are 15 miles closer than Cowlumbus. So as much as i hate the steelers, The University of Pittsburgh is my new second fav school just to piss those people off. Hey it's closer!
I'm a Shawnee state man myself.. B)

As much as I hate rooting for a team from Sh*tsburgh I go with the Dukes of Duquesne University (as you can see in my sig), since I had a girlfriend that went there, probably the most nerdy school you will ever experience. idk if maybe all times I've been there they were having a chess convention or something, or maybe thats just the way they are there. I still root for them haha. Buts it always nice to steal their recruits...McNess!!!

The Penguins still suck, all that talent and they are what the 6th seed in the conference? Psh, the Blue Jackets might have the same seed (depending on if Colorado can win tomorrow) so that says alot.
the pens are 4th or 5th seed depending on what the flyers do tomorrow. old coach therrien was fired, and he played too defensive of a system for talent like crosby, malkin, gonchar, sykora etc. He was fired and in came Bylsma and they are 18-3-4 since his arrival. he brought a new aggressive scheme and I think they've done alright with their talent :) plus they are the returning Eastern conf. champs, so we'll see how the playoffs go. The Canucks will wipe the floor with the BJ's anyway... B)

Pens are gonna be the 4th seed and are on a roll. Don't get me started...PS. Browns fans please leave your addresses below so I can mail you your condolence cards.PS again. the stadium is lookin nice. :) Lets go pensour stadium looks nice too ;)

oh and by the way...if you wanna talk frontrunner fans, it was amazing how many new Indian fans there were in the fall of 07 haha :lol:go stadium! ;)
and here I thought you were talking about steelers fans :wave: p.sI know this is very off topic but I was at a cav's game for my birthday and I saw a lot of people walking around with steeler and cavs gear. if that isn't a front runner who should take a bath with a toaster then I don't know what is (they were probably wearing some yankee boxers too)

oh and by the way...if you wanna talk frontrunner fans, it was amazing how many new Indian fans there were in the fall of 07 haha :lol: go stadium! ;)
and here I thought you were talking about steelers fans :wave: p.sI know this is very off topic but I was at a cav's game for my birthday and I saw a lot of people walking around with steeler and cavs gear. if that isn't a front runner who should take a bath with a toaster then I don't know what is (they were probably wearing some yankee boxers too)
GOD, i saw the same thing recently. It's like the Steelers/Buckeyes fans, they are everywhere too. Honestly I could care less about Sh*tsburgh. -The Penguins suck (Ovechkin is two times better than Crosby)-The Pirates REALLY suck (what else needs to be said?)-The Steelers are lucky and get every call.GO BROWNS, CAVS, TRIBE (patience they will turn it around), BlueJackets, AND of course GO ZIPS!And hey how about that new stadium of ours?! Nicer than anything in crappy Pittsburgh!

As much as I hate rooting for a team from Sh*tsburgh I go with the Dukes of Duquesne University (as you can see in my sig), since I had a girlfriend that went there, probably the most nerdy school you will ever experience. idk if maybe all times I've been there they were having a chess convention or something, or maybe thats just the way they are there. I still root for them haha. Buts it always nice to steal their recruits...McNess!!!
Duquense competes (or used to) against the Zips in Rifle. So, I see where we stand..... ;)

oh and by the way...if you wanna talk frontrunner fans, it was amazing how many new Indian fans there were in the fall of 07 haha :lol:go stadium! ;)
For some reason I gravitate towards team that never win the big championship in anything. I'm a Cleveland fan, except I really don't follow the Cavs.....I think I'm just bad luck.

OK, back on topic. As I sit here at my computer, in front of me I have the premium seating brochure for InfoCision Stadium. I'm thinking to myself, this thing looks great, but what are they going to change from the pictures we've seen so far? Here's my guess:1) Scoreboard. They show a very nice scoreboard wrapped in brick. I think someone here pointed out that it was shown as being supported by steel in the model.2) Flags around stadium. They show all the flags of the MAC on the brochure but I have a hard time believeing they will go through with what I consider a great detail.3) Giant Banners on the side of the stadium. I know they were on the JAR, but I also see them killing these.

I just drove by the stadium today...AND THEY HAD TORN DOWN MANNY'S!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!sorry... :lol::lol:
Pictures of that, please for us out-of-towners!!!!! Many of us have been waiting for this day for a long time. I'd just wish that they had blown it up into smithereens!!!

OK, back on topic. As I sit here at my computer, in front of me I have the premium seating brochure for InfoCision Stadium. I'm thinking to myself, this thing looks great, but what are they going to change from the pictures we've seen so far? Here's my guess:1) Scoreboard. They show a very nice scoreboard wrapped in brick. I think someone here pointed out that it was shown as being supported by steel in the model.2) Flags around stadium. They show all the flags of the MAC on the brochure but I have a hard time believeing they will go through with what I consider a great detail.3) Giant Banners on the side of the stadium. I know they were on the JAR, but I also see them killing these.
Maybe the scoreboard will be better to be steel, It might make it easier to expand in the future?? I never really liked the flags in the first place. I mean they are kind of pointless and I don't want to go to the nicest stadium in the country and have to see Can't, BG, Toldeo, and the rest of the mac teams flags. I've seen it done before, several basketball arenas have that, the MAC Center in Can't, Polumbo center at Duquesne, just the first two i could think of. But I mean put a few akron flags up and that will be just fine. The banners look ok, but also, kind of pointless....