Stadium Cams Are Live!!!!!

K-Roo

Hmm marching band area...someone should start a thread about that...oh wait :D You will then pass through a sliding glass door to the state-of-the-art roller coaster. While racing along 1200 feet of twisted metal you will be taken through the stadium while robots rub your feet and feed you popcorn...all while having a great view of the game!!!
Now THAT sounds NICE!!! If they can figure out a way to have that while I have a beer in my hand, I'd be willing to shell out my life savings for a suite.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't know if this has been posted before, but it looks like we aren't the only ones with a new stadium this year. Pretty awesome I have to say. http://www.startribune.com/video/15375881.html
It may look great, but can you imagine that place in November? Is it really a good idea for one of the Big Eleven's least successful teams to be exposing their fans to additional misery.

It amazes me that in difficult financial times that the opulence and grandeur of such a structure are justified for six primary events per year.
As far as sports venues go, ours is a bargain.

It amazes me that in difficult financial times that the opulence and grandeur of such a structure are justified for six primary events per year.
forget that the facility includes academic space to be used throughout the yearforget that that the endzone facility will be used for sports medicine for all sportsforget that that the stadium will be used for high school football gamesforget that that a Zips game is one of the cheapest and most entertaining sports venues in the northeast ohio region. (best bang-for-your-buck)forget that that this stadium was under construction long before the financial crisis even hitforget that that the stadium was LONG overdue for the university.\unless you were being sarcastic... in which case that was poorly played.

forget that the facility includes academic space to be used throughout the yearforget that that the endzone facility will be used for sports medicine for all sportsforget that that the stadium will be used for high school football gamesforget that that a Zips game is one of the cheapest and most entertaining sports venues in the northeast ohio region. (best bang-for-your-buck)forget that that this stadium was under construction long before the financial crisis even hitforget that that the stadium was LONG overdue for the university.\unless you were being sarcastic... in which case that was poorly played.
I was pretty sure trimmy was referring to the Minnesota facility rather than the Zips cause we normally only get 5 home games per year.

I was pretty sure trimmy was referring to the Minnesota facility rather than the Zips cause we normally only get 5 home games per year.
Minnesota started their project about 8 months before UofA started the Info. I'm sure this person was making a dig at UofA since we do have six home games this fall.

You can't see them on the cams, but the dorms are already going up. The foundation was poured a while ago and now the first floor is being built. The sign on the street corner of Spicer and Vine streets said they would open in August 2010. If anybody could get some pics, that would be awesome.

Yeah, the dorms are coming along quickly! They look like they're gonna be great! Nice architecture & what, 5 stories high? Red brick w/ glass & steel. They're going to add A LOT to the whole stadium complex. I imagine there is going to be a pretty cool scene between the dorms and the stadium on game days.

You can't see them on the cams, but the dorms are already going up. The foundation was poured a while ago and now the first floor is being built. The sign on the street corner of Spicer and Vine streets said they would open in August 2010. If anybody could get some pics, that would be awesome.
if you look closely on the left side of the 3rd cam, you can see it.

I added some new and older pictures of the stadium. They are atInfocision Stadium.Scroll down to see the latest photos with the new dorm foundation work. (Latest pictures are 6681-6704. I cannot get the older pictures to move to the beginning for some reason.)

Yeah, the dorms are coming along quickly! They look like they're gonna be great! Nice architecture & what, 5 stories high? Red brick w/ glass & steel. They're going to add A LOT to the whole stadium complex. I imagine there is going to be a pretty cool scene between the dorms and the stadium on game days.
Ya my guess is that they will look close to what the Exchange Dorms are like, if not exactly the same. Does anyone know it they are going to have the shops on the first floor like at Exchange?

I added some new and older pictures of the stadium. They are atInfocision Stadium.Scroll down to see the latest photos with the new dorm foundation work. (Latest pictures are 6681-6704. I cannot get the older pictures to move to the beginning for some reason.)
Great new shots. Thanks :D