My 2 cents...

Guest AkronZipsFan34_1_5

Guest AkronZipsFan34_1_5

You know I don't think Dan was much of the problem this year as you say. I must say Tarver did awesome last night! 10-25 from FG range..1-6 3pt range! Thats the best shooting percentage in the world right there! Maybe if he'd shoot less we would have actually won more this season. Sharing the ball is a good thing in basketball these days.

Guest JULIA MAY

:wa NOW THAT WAS A DUMB COMMENT! HE ONLY SHOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE THATS THE MAIN REASON FOR HIM GOING TO UA BECAUSE OF HIS SCORING ABILILTY, HAVE YOU SEEN THE TEAM STATS YOU MAY WANT TO CHANGE THAT STATEMENT.

Guest Guest

I saw the game last night, and IMO his decision late in the game to try to win it all by himself cost the Zips any chance they to win the game. In the first game the Zips played in Muncie this season, he acted totally disinterested for much of the game. I think your good young players will be better next year without him. I admit that having seen Akron play only twice this season, I cannot pass myself off as an expert on your team. These are simply my personal observations from seeing the two games they played at Ball State. No offense is intended by this post.

Guest AkronZipsFan34_1_5

and by the way he scores so much because he shoots so much I would hope he'd have atleast 20 points with shooting as much as he does.

Guest AkronZipsFan34_1_5

I didn't lose the bet..the bet was if Dan Hipsher was fired during the season then I wouldnt be posting..and was he? nope, so I didn't lose the bet but nice try.

Guest AkronZipsFan34_1_5

Well maybe we would've gotten farther if Tarver learned to share. Seeing that he shot 10-25 I dont think he did a good job in that area very well

I didn't lose the bet..the bet was if Dan Hipsher was fired during the season then I wouldnt be posting..and was he? nope, so I didn't lose the bet but nice try.

Umm...I believe "The Season" is still ongoing. Just because Hipsher can't make it past round one doesn't mean the season stops. It rolls on for several more weeks for many schools. Good bye. :wave:

Guest AkronZipsFan34_1_5

Well we didnt specify when the season ended. We didn't say it meant when the Zips lost or when everyone else was done. Nice try again.

Guest Guest_guest
Well we didnt specify when the season ended. We didn't say it meant when the Zips lost or when everyone else was done. Nice try again.

And it depends on what your definition of the word "is" is.

Guest AkronZipsFan34_1_5

All he said was I bet Dan will be gone before the end of the season and I said he wouldn't be. Now he didn't say when exactly the end of the season would be so it really doesnt matter. Like it really matters anyways. I barely post here I do actually do other things during the day.

Guest RealityCheck

Actually, with 31 total posts, you post here more often than anyone else. Nice try though. I'll agree with everyone else, now that the Hipshers are gone, you should leave as well.... :wave: