OU player research

Fear this America

Rowdies,As you know the Ohio University Bob Cats are coming to town on 2/25 at 4:00 pm. As a group we need to be ready. This game will give you the AK- Rowdies to show your skills on live T.V.!! Just like a class we need to know everything about the bobcats. I am talking things players did things they like hate, you name it we need to know about it. With that said I have a mission for each and everyone of you, I need each of you to find out any thing and everything that makes the players and coaches tick. Iwant girlfriends names, nicknames, parents names, what they like in life what they hate in life. Then once you know something about the team come and post it here. Then we can use it for the game. Some places to look for the dirty info:Myspace.comThefacebook.comIwill give you a team rostor to help youfor your search:No. Name Pos. 00 Mychal Green G 1 Sonny Troutman F 2 Johnnie Jackson F 3 Jeremy Fears G 5 Leon Williams F 10 Whitney Davis G11 Antonio Chatman G 14 Stephen King G 20 Ken Ottrix F/C 21 Seth Bauman F 23 Jeff Halbert F 32 Matt Annen F 33 Jerome Tillman F 44 Cliff McGowen F Coaches Tim O'Shea - Head Coach (gets mad quick lets fans get inside his head a lot, has no hair and I mean no hair,has been given a T or 2 for letting the fans get inside his headJohn Rhodes - Assistant Head Coach Kevin Kuwik - Assistant Coach Brian Townsend - Assistant Coach Adam DeMong - Graduate Assistant Adam Griggs - Graduate Assistant When I know more I will let you know, but please get to work on this Anything and everything works. In the comming Days I will let you know who on this team has DUI party plates on his car, and will give you more info on the Zips trader.Come on Rowdies get to work its now or never. I hear every day people saying that they want the AK- Rowdies to be the best student group in the world. This is your chance to prove to the world you can hang with anyone.So Iam asking Is it in you? :thumb: Go Zips,Fear this AmericaIf you need anything let me know by emailing me at golliein@aol.com. In the subjuct head put AK-Rowdies :rock:

To the cadence of "O-VER-RAY-TED":On Fears quitting: "WHERE'S YOUR POINT GUARD?" (clap, clap, clapclapclap)"JUST LIKE FOOT-BALL" (clap, clap, clapclapclap) - That one never gets old."EXTEND HIS CON-TRACT (clap, clap, clapclapclap) - Point to O'Shea when doing this cheer once we're up 20 points.Stuff like that would be sweet.

Show no mercy Rowdies. They are just as arrogant as the sweaters. They think they are so much better than us. Make them never want to come to Akron again. Do the "skeletor" chant to O'sham that got AW Hamilton of Marshall so angry last year.Or maybe "Where's your Hair"? I think you can get in this guy's head easy.Definitely rub the Jeremy Fears thing in their face. They hyped that kid up like he was the next coming of Budda.

------------------------------------- .........Anyon E............who S name is Bubba should P lay in.......souther N ohioFear the Roo...up next Sportscenter------------------------------------- Anybody can have the rights to make this sign. I won't have time.