Jump to content

zippy5

Members
  • Posts

    8,127
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    141

Everything posted by zippy5

  1. Yeah my ideal schedule, assuming 13 OOC games would be something like 2 ATM games 5 solid mid major matchups (the Belmonts, Monmouths, Valpos... Akrons of the mid-major world) 3 games in a tournament with some okay names - Diamond Head is perfect 1-2 cupcakes Duquesne so we can crush them.
  2. Yeah seriously if only we went undefeated every year we'd be a lock for the tournament
  3. Hughes leaving would put us in a tough spot next year
  4. I'd be very happy with Paris or Boals. I think we could do a lot worse.
  5. Who was our last JUCO transfer
  6. I'm not seeing it. Unless he deleted a tweet or something
  7. Where are you guys seeing Hughes is gone? I think a lot of these guys will probably regret saying some of this stuff in a few days. But I can't blame them
  8. Those teams might be better than Duquesne
  9. If we can keep Antono, Utomi, Olajapoke I think we won't be too shabby. Seems like Ivey, Eubanks and Aaron are staying. Not sure on Noah, he doesn't seem like the kind of kid to bail. Heck, maybe Josh stays?
  10. Picked up a Duquesne offer. Hope we play them and beat the snot out of KD soon.
  11. Maybe we have a leader. Silver lining I suppose
  12. Yeah if he raids our guys and recruits, he's just another coach to me. Scummy move
  13. Okay guys one or two Crean references were funny but we're not getting Tom effing Crean. Moving on
  14. Jimond Ivey tweeted "stuck". Well, stick around please.
  15. Wouldn't hate a MTSU, Wichita, Gonzaga assistant. But I think they'd have to have some sort of Midwestern ties for recruiting.
  16. Crean. Tom Crean
  17. Yeah bad wording. Not so much a succession plan but not totally leaving us high and dry, I guess.
  18. Knowing how much he cares (cared?) about Akron and UA, I'd like to think he didn't leave without some sort of plan for succession. We'll see I suppose
  19. I could dig it. Need someone with a little recruiting savvy.
  20. I already stated, money. Duquesne is a bottom feeder.
  21. We need to get this one right, that's for sure. We don't have much going for us other than recent success. A bad hire and a couple bad years, and you're selling an empty JAR to coaching candidates. Gulp
  22. How many times has Duquesne gotten one of those bids?
×
×
  • Create New...