Jump to content

dirtyolcrowe

Members
  • Posts

    542
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by dirtyolcrowe

  1. D+ is pretty generous!
  2. I see all these deep thoughts for a 1-5 football team. a football team that should be 0-6 and the only reason they are is because of a miracle forced fumble and score in the waning seconds. I won’t even count the 32yd FG attempt at IU as there’s % tied to making them. I’m not one to say fire the coach but this team is so bad. They need people to ignore them. They need people to tell them to win and more importantly win convincingly. this team sucks. Pure and simple. They will suck until they win. Nobody respects them! why should they! bring on basketball!!
  3. No. Flea flicker that gets us to 10. But we rush up and spike the ball which causes a penalty because the clock stops on 1st down. So it’s an illegal procedure call. Moves us back to the 20 yd line and we miss a FG as time expires.
  4. BR prediction NIU 23 UA. 20
  5. I really don’t care if you guys go or not. I just want a win.
  6. 3rd game they didn’t score in the 2nd half???
  7. 🤑I’m getting the dry heaves!!
  8. Oh my…….!!!
  9. Find a kicker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Or Morgan St
  11. I must have missed the first signature win! was that St. Francis or NIU??
  12. B/R prediction IU 31 UA 17. Frankly 17 points is a stretch.
  13. Don’t stop believing!!!!! in JoeMo we trust!!!🙄
  14. They looked like the real deal in this years Spring Game. true story!!!!
  15. In a world full of Akron’s be a south Florida
  16. IU better watch out. they’re gonna have a MAD Akron team from all the missed opportunities from the UK game and bring it!!!
  17. When’s basketball season? asking for a fan base.
  18. Like whatever man. That’s your opinion. this game could have gone either way tonight
  19. I think we are the best 1-2 team in the MAC. We just got to put it all together.
  20. We are moving the ball
  21. Irons sucks. pure and simple. We can’t win with him at QB.
  22. At least those velveeta commercials are money.
  23. Can’t wait for the 27 paragraph summary thoughts thread tomorrow. bowl game!!!!!
  24. Maybe a bowl game is still within reach
×
×
  • Create New...