Jump to content

dirtyolcrowe

Members
  • Posts

    542
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by dirtyolcrowe

  1. Whitfield out at ball st. Nine years with the Cardinals for Whitford, who never made the NCAAs and went 131-146. This is a lower-tier MAC job. The school last won a league title in 2001.
  2. Game is @ 9:50pm on TBS rush the court posted the start times
  3. Yes!!! I’m traveling back from FLA for work. I get home at 7:30. Drive home, eat some corn beef and drink a couple of conways and turn on the zips game.
  4. Akron!! The new beast of the east!!!!
  5. Dennis Gates is getting all the love for vaulting to a bigger program. That’s fine with me!
  6. Just saw Si has us #14.vs #3 Duke. Midwest region yeah baby. Let’s send coach K’s ass to the retirement home!!
  7. Wow!!! I just made contributior status!! ha!!! take that!!!
  8. And pinky was coach of the year. SMH
  9. And pinky was coach of the year. SMH
  10. Who would jacobs guard for Akron? ali? If so, I would run plays for him the first 5-7 minutes and see what develops and adjust of his play. drama or not. This makes it more exciting.
  11. Don’t bring that SH*T in here!
  12. S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!!!!! let’s go zips!!!!!
  13. Pew Pew!! Blowing up the rockets!!!
  14. Close this out!!!! Be mentally tough this last 1:30
  15. Tribble for the win!!!
  16. I’m through with G’s from FLA. hester, Castaneda. Done!
  17. And just like that. 10 pt lead gone
  18. Italian sub sandwich pasta salad couple cherry peppers big cup of water. with a zips victory it will turn to Modelo!!!! Good Eats!!!! let’s go zips!!!!!
  19. Much needed W!!
  20. Give the ball to Tribble. Tell him to attack the rim and shoot. No more attack and pass. We already have too many of those. He has to change his mental approach and become more selfish. This season is already lost. I would concentrate on this aspect and this aspect alone.
  21. Only comment on one thing??? zNO just said I reached explorer status!!! woo hoo!!!!!
  22. Yeah. I remember both of you wanted to keep Dambrobt. when I said he should be canned!!! mediocrity rules!!!!
  23. Yeah. Praise mediocrity!!!! That’s why I ignore you and don’t like you. Well. To each their own. PS-the former happens a lot more than the latter!!! keep reaching for the stars princess!!
×
×
  • Create New...