Zips Recruiting Ranked Fifth

Parked toward the high end of the Atlantic Coast Conference's swamping of soccer recruiting resides theUniversity of Akron Zips. The ACC garnered five of the top ten classes. Akron is the sole representativeof the Mid-American Conference. College Soccer News Oh, btw, Ken Lolla's Louisville Cardinals checked in at thirty-fifth. Ken is slowly building UL into a Big East power.

It is great to see the respect Caleb is getting from nationwide experts. It is time now to turn the expectations to realities. Let's bring home a national championship.And by the way Gozips, i don't really care what Lolla does at Louisville, he moved on so why are you still stuck on him?

And if you look at the top 100 freshman to watch on the same site, four of the top 100 are Zips. Wake has five and Indiana and Maryland have four as well. So we got more top 100 than UCLA and as such are ranked aboved them. When I look at the teams ranked below us, I am incredibly impressed with what Coach Porter has done in a very short time. I do believe it will transfer to the field.