Any word on Zips v. WV game?

It was a tough fought game on a humid night. The Zips came out the victors and will play for the championship on Sunday against Cincinnati.The crowd was pretty large. According to GoZips.com "1,936 rowdy fans at Lee Jackson Field" were there. Lots of new faces just got their first taste of what Akron Soccer is all about.I am hoping for a similar crowd as the Zips look to go 3-0 in the Big East on Sunday.

That's better attendance than Crawford's basketball teams drew!
True. And it is really unfair to those Crawford teams because they averaged just as many points as our soccer team!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Soccer being my favorite sport, I was extremely happy to see so many fans at last night's game. Our back four, comprised of three freshmen and a sophomore has now helped Evan keep a clean sheet against three quality opponents! Hopefully we can come away from our last two real challenges (OSU & New Mexico) with wins and take care of business against the rest. If we do, home field advantage until the Final 4 would be a real possibility.

That's better attendance than Crawford's basketball teams drew!
True. And it is really unfair to those Crawford teams because they averaged just as many points as our soccer team!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Soccer being my favorite sport, I was extremely happy to see so many fans at last night's game. Our back four, comprised of three freshmen and a sophomore has now helped Evan keep a clean sheet against three quality opponents! Hopefully we can come away from our last two real challenges (OSU & New Mexico) with wins and take care of business against the rest. If we do, home field advantage until the Final 4 would be a real possibility.
w00t has his futbol down. It will be interesting to see how the kids do next Friday vs a ranked New Mexico team at 6000+ feet elevation. Coach Jeremy Fishbein of Los Lobos decided to finally put his frosh phenom in the game yesterday, and Strongsville grad Mike Green, aka Dark Thunder (fresh off his play with the US national U-20 team in N Ireland's Milk Cup) scored his first career goal and scored an assist in UNM's victory over Michigan State.