Zips Jerseys...where to find em?

RowdyZip

Hey all...I'm looking to make a purchase of a replica jersey (perhaps a personalized one with my name?). I searched previous threads for it, and the only site selling them no longer does. All I can find out there right now is the Jac one that gozips.com sells, and I'm not quite ready to make that jump. Anyone have any hints to pass along?Thanks!

Hey all...I'm looking to make a purchase of a replica jersey (perhaps a personalized one with my name?). I searched previous threads for it, and the only site selling them no longer does. All I can find out there right now is the Jac one that gozips.com sells, and I'm not quite ready to make that jump. Anyone have any hints to pass along?Thanks!
That's too bad. GoZips used to sell jerseys that you could personalize with any number and your name on the back.Looks like they no longer offer that with the new home jersey. Maybe they will in the future. I'll keep an eye peeled for you.

I know that they HAD Zips Jerseys in the Barnes and Noble bookstore in the Student Center, many of them were Jacquemain jerseys I believe, but very sure they had some others (sorry, I wasn't paying that close attention at the time, I was dizzy from the cost of books haha). Although what is now on gozips.com might be what is left of the selection there, I don't really know. But, if you can find nowhere else that has what you're looking for, it might be worth a shot. Sorry I can't help more. :wave:

I think you used to be able to get them at the JAR. GoZips.com still has custom basketball jerseys, so they may have football as well. I suggest calling the team shop. Also, it looks like they still have game worn jerseys for $17. No one I've ever heard of before, but a $17 jersey ain't a bad deal.

I think you used to be able to get them at the JAR. GoZips.com still has custom basketball jerseys, so they may have football as well. I suggest calling the team shop. Also, it looks like they still have game worn jerseys for $17. No one I've ever heard of before, but a $17 jersey ain't a bad deal.
I may be wrong, but I think that those $17 jerseys are the old white jerseys left over from the Lee Owens era - when they still used yellow instead of gold. If not, please correct me because I'd buy a $17 blue & GOLD jersey, but not a blue & yellow one.

I may be wrong, but I think that those $17 jerseys are the old white jerseys left over from the Lee Owens era - when they still used yellow instead of gold. If not, please correct me because I'd buy a $17 blue & GOLD jersey, but not a blue & yellow one.
You can always call and ask?Also - For the past several years there has been a table set up prior to the home opener that sells old game jersey's and other discontinued apparel pretty cheap. Last year it was up by the beer garden.