EMU In-Game

bUAkronG

I know we don't have anything to watch but for those of us who are following your game please post here.Sounds like a very defensive game. I missed the field goal but since then it hasn't seem like much going on offensively.Jacq is 1 for 7 for 29 yards. Couple bad throws and a couple drops from Bowser and Owen. But Kennedy is running the ball effectively. One turnover, an interception by Brandon Anderson.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TD JONES!!!On another note, how long are we going to allow Elliot Bates to continue to put up these 8 foot tall shotgun snaps? Jacq almost turned the ball over b/c he could barely get to the snap on 2nd down.10-0 Zips.
we dont have anyone else from what it sounds. And ive talked to Elliott a bit, it seems he just is having alot of trouble on shotgun snaps and nothing else. Obviously everyone would agree with that.

I just checked on the Western v Central game and they are tied at 21 with Hiller already over 300 yards passing. This kid is from Orrville about a 30 minute drive from Akron, we lost out on him. Is Lefevour hurt? On ESPN game tracker Brian Brunner has thrown all the passes for CMU.