EMU In-Game

bUAkronG

Listened on the radio, and thank goodness I wasn't at the game. I'm PISSED. The Zips just beat the hell out of their fans seemingly every week. They should have crushed this crappy EMU team, and instead they played a nail biter that one could argue they shouldn't have even won. This is NOT entertaining, and I'm sick to death of Jacq et al playing down to their opponent every week. Damn it. Seriously, I'm just pissed right now. Can't we crush, mutilate, destroy an opponent, ever? I'm starting to very much dislike Jacq and Brookhart, simply because even UA wins are epic agonyfests. SeeTeeZip
Lighten up Francis! This kind of thing is par for the course in Zips football, only we generally end up on the wrong end of the craziness.I will say that it was much less of a strain on my emotions in that I could only follow the ESPN ticker from my location yesterday. I am REALLY glad that I never saw the 35-34 EMU lead or else I might have been thinking similar thoughts as you. IN the end, it's a W and we have 18 days of rest to prepare for a home stretch that MATTERS....imagine that! Let's please usher the old lady out the RIGHT way Zippers. LET'S GO ZIPS!! LET'S GO ZIPS!! LET'S GO ZIPS!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic