EMU In-Game

bUAkronG

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with playing for the field goal at this point. All we need is run the ball without fumbling, no more passes.
I take back everything I said last week about JD. This is a humiliating result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I prefer comical.....

I agree with playing for the field goal at this point. All we need is run the ball without fumbling, no more passes.
I take back everything I said last week about JD. This is a humiliating result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK -- I take back what I just wrote. Nice Win coach. :D Now can anyone tell me what the ____ just happened???

OK -- I take back what I just wrote. Nice Win coach. :D Now can anyone tell me what the ____ just happened???
It's more fun to just read throgh this thread. Reading about it is more fun because you can use your imagination.

Absolutely didn't deserve to win that one. So now the first place (by ourselves) team in the East barely beats the worst team in the West (first time this year that has happened). I wonder if there is any team in the East that wouldn't finish in the West basement?