EMU In-Game

bUAkronG

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with playing for the field goal at this point. All we need is run the ball without fumbling, no more passes.
I take back everything I said last week about JD. This is a humiliating result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK -- I take back what I just wrote. Nice Win coach. :D Now can anyone tell me what the ____ just happened???
My ESPN gametracker showed DK with a 91 yard rush after the blocked FG. I guess that was a typo. :rolleyes:

I agree with playing for the field goal at this point. All we need is run the ball without fumbling, no more passes.
I take back everything I said last week about JD. This is a humiliating result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK -- I take back what I just wrote. Nice Win coach. :D Now can anyone tell me what the ____ just happened???
My ESPN gametracker showed DK with a 91 yard rush after the blocked FG. I guess that was a typo. :rolleyes:
haha funny thing is the guys at ESPN probably thought that was possible haha

The offense finally seems to be clicking so even though the next two weeks gives us time to heal (I'm thinking specifically of Deryn Bowser), I wish we were playing again next week. Maybe they can take the time to help Jacq work on that little clock in his head? :)

Listened on the radio, and thank goodness I wasn't at the game. I'm PISSED. The Zips just beat the hell out of their fans seemingly every week. They should have crushed this crappy EMU team, and instead they played a nail biter that one could argue they shouldn't have even won. This is NOT entertaining, and I'm sick to death of Jacq et al playing down to their opponent every week. Damn it. Seriously, I'm just pissed right now. Can't we crush, mutilate, destroy an opponent, ever? I'm starting to very much dislike Jacq and Brookhart, simply because even UA wins are epic agonyfests. SeeTeeZip

Listened on the radio, and thank goodness I wasn't at the game. I'm PISSED. The Zips just beat the hell out of their fans seemingly every week. They should have crushed this crappy EMU team, and instead they played a nail biter that one could argue they shouldn't have even won. This is NOT entertaining, and I'm sick to death of Jacq et al playing down to their opponent every week. Damn it. Seriously, I'm just pissed right now. Can't we crush, mutilate, destroy an opponent, ever? I'm starting to very much dislike Jacq and Brookhart, simply because even UA wins are epic agonyfests. SeeTeeZip
Jacq threw for 200 yards, and 2 TDs, 0 INTs, got sacked twice and had a 13yd rush for a 1st down. I won't complain about that, I think we are way to hard on CJ11. J.D.'s coaching is what scares me, and I still say lose the defensive cheme.

Can you say IRONY? The one kid who has been treated like sh-t by Brookhart could be the one who saves his job!
If you are talking about DK, I couldn't disagree more. The kid does nothing but run east and west for most of his career and JD keeps putting him out there. I would have benched him long ago. A couple of games do not make up for his very average career.

Can you say IRONY? The one kid who has been treated like sh-t by Brookhart could be the one who saves his job!
If you are talking about DK, I couldn't disagree more. The kid does nothing but run east and west for most of his career and JD keeps putting him out there. I would have benched him long ago. A couple of games do not make up for his very average career.
He's healthy this year and has run hard all year with mixed results.

I just looked up some of the Zips records - Kennedy probably had the greatest rushing game EVER by Zips player. 11.1 YPC, three touchdowns and the second most number of yards in school history (the only one better was James Black at 295 and he needed over twice as many carries). Wow.

Guys, listen!!!!The Zips freaking won! Go enjoy a night out or have sex with your wife/girlfriend (husband/boyfriend for any ladies reading)!!!!! Enjoy the day!!!
Yes. Enjoy it while you can, because we can't count on anything the rest of the year.Everybody come out to the soccer game tonight and talk about this crazy win in person.

No, not DK. I'm talking about Hildreth. His scholarship has been threatened every year, and I don't think he's ever had a chance to play before. Only by default he became the holder.

I just looked up some of the Zips records - Kennedy probably had the greatest rushing game EVER by Zips player. 11.1 YPC, three touchdowns and the second most number of yards in school history (the only one better was James Black at 295 and he needed over twice as many carries). Wow.
Highest total yards as D1 school.

He's healthy this year and has run hard all year with mixed results.
That's all well and good, but he is still has had an average career. East/west runners are just that regardless of their health.

ESPN scoreboard has him down for 277 rushing and 277 receiving. What a gameheres another quote from their play by play feature:"4th and 2 at EMU 9 Igor Iveljic 26 yard field goal BLOCKED, N/A for a loss of 6 yards, to the EMich 5, tackled by DeVoe Torrence. Two-point conversion attempt, Dennis Kennedy rush GOOD. 42 352nd and Goal at EMU 4 Dennis Kennedy rush for 4 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. 42 35"What really happened?

ESPN scoreboard has him down for 277 rushing and 277 receiving. What a gameheres another quote from their play by play feature:"4th and 2 at EMU 9 Igor Iveljic 26 yard field goal BLOCKED, N/A for a loss of 6 yards, to the EMich 5, tackled by DeVoe Torrence. Two-point conversion attempt, Dennis Kennedy rush GOOD. 42 352nd and Goal at EMU 4 Dennis Kennedy rush for 4 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. 42 35"What really happened?
Iveljic's kick was blocked, Andy Hildreth grabbed it and ran for a first down, which Kennedy ran in for the touchdown three plays later. Devoe Torrence neither made a tackle nor burned his redshirt.

Iveljic's kick was blocked, Andy Hildreth grabbed it and ran for a first down, which Kennedy ran in for the touchdown three plays later. Devoe Torrence neither made a tackle nor burned his redshirt.
Thanks