Zips vs. Pitt any Tv?

Akron1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the game listed as "ESPN Regional/FSN Pittsburgh". Any word on local coverage?
It will be on the espn full court package. I get it and its not a bad deal. Tons of games for $99 .I'm with Dish Network and they also offer a package that picks up all of the fox sports channelsthroughout the country for 5.95 a month. Between the two, I get hundreds of games that I could not seevia any other method. As a hoops junkie, its a must for me.Another thing that is worth a try is on the web via internet broadcaststhis guy puts up a lot of games on his site. The quality is not as good as the TV but better than nothing and the price is right.Hope this helps you out.

I got U-Verse. What channel will the game be on? I was looking last night and couldn't find anything.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PIC YOU HAVE. I SAVED IT AND AM USING IT AS MY BACKGROUND ON MY LAPTOP...THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH "Zip N' Dots...this is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HA-HA, No Problem Momma Zeke. Looking forward to meeting you and your wonderful family next year!

I had a corporate box line up with 9 of my coworkers to whatch the zips but I can't go do to the fact I severely dislocated my knee. So I will be watch it on TV while the family and friends go. I am sooooooooo Bummed out. :(
Man that's a real shame, nbs95. Here's to hoping that you get better soon, the Zips play well tonight, AND Steve gets some PT :)

I had a corporate box line up with 9 of my coworkers to whatch the zips but I can't go do to the fact I severely dislocated my knee. So I will be watch it on TV while the family and friends go. I am sooooooooo Bummed out. :(
Man that's a real shame, nbs95. Here's to hoping that you get better soon, the Zips play well tonight, AND Steve gets some PT :)
Thanks I just sick that I can't go. thanks for the kind word. I would love to See Steve play since there are so many of his friends and family will be at the game or watching on TV.

ESPN360.com looks like a great option! I just went to their website for the first time. It recognized that I was connecting via AT&T DSL, and popped up a message that I was therefore eligible to view at no charge. All I had to do was install their movie viewer, which took just a few seconds to download and install. It has options to watch full screen in either 4:3 or 16:9 format. Right now I'm watching the UCLA-Southern Illinois game live in full screen 16:9 on a 22-inch LCD monitor, and it's not much different from watching on a small TV.Thanks for the tip. Along with being able to follow the Zips, there are other live sporting events on their schedule that look interesting.

Hey! Thanks for adding another reason for me to despise Time Warner! It'd sure be nice if AT&T Uverse was available in my neighborhood...afterall I'm right in North Akron. Oh wait, I forgot...I can't even get a Pizza Hut pizza delivered. You'd think I was in the boondocks, not 1/4 east of rt 8 and two miles north of campus. :mad_flame: :mad_flame: :mad_flame: :mad_flame: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Watching on ESPN360.com. 45-27 Pitt. Zips are getting manhandled. Pitt is having its way on the boards. So far, ouch. More to follow....GO ZIPS!SeeTeeZipper
Any comment on the officiating? French always makes it sound like we're getting killed by the refs.
I'm not listening to the 1350 broadcast, so can't say. The ESPN announcers are focusing totally on Pitt, and it appears to me (not a real BB guy, so take my read for what it's worth, probably not much) that Pitt is quite a nit bigger, faster and MUCH better on the boards in the first half. I hate to say it looks like men playing against boys, except for the kid from Serbia and McKnight, who have size and are holding their own (??).Second half starting shortly. Will try to add info as I can...SeeTeeZip