K.e.n.t. Attempts to Keep Up with UA Coaching Hires

Captain Kangaroo

In a hastily called press conference, K.e.n.t. Coach Doug Martin announced the hiring of two new coaches - Coach Harris (shown left) will apparently take over the reigns as QB coach and passing coordinator, while Coach Montgomery (right) is expected to be named Offensive Coordinator.Martin_press_conf.jpgSaid Martin: " This is by no means a response to the recent hirings at Akron. We've been in negotiations with Coach Harris and Montgomery for some time now. we are delighted to have them on our staff, and...what the hell...could they be any worse that what I've had to work with for the past 5 years?

In a hastily called press conference, K.e.n.t. Coach Doug Martin announced the hiring of two new coaches - Coach Harris (shown left) will apparently take over the reigns as QB coach and passing coordinator, while Coach Montgomery (right) is expected to be named Offensive Coordinator.Martin_press_conf.jpgSaid Martin: " This is by no means a response to the recent hirings at Akron. We've been in negotiations with Coach Harris and Montgomery for some time now. we are delighted to have them on our staff, and...what the hell...could they be any worse that what I've had to work with for the past 5 years?
:lol: cute

Dont forget to quote coach Martin. " We outworked Akron in finding new coaches and deserved to have Harris and Montgomery!! Were the better team!!!

One of my first wet dreams had Elizabeth Montgomery in it. She was HOT! :rolltide:
a. too much informationb. I'm not sure why cant state continues to field a football team. Give the new stadium a few years to work it's recruiting magic and Can't will become another Youngstown State to us(At least as far as football is concerned).