Hoo Hoo Hoosiers coming to town to show you wazzup!

hoohoohoosiers

The 2-0 IU Indiana Hoosiers are coming to town! Be ready! Our defense is BIG TEN quality and our offense is ready to take off like a shooting rocket. Ben Chappel is a potential Big Ten player of the year and have you heard of Jeremy Finch? He was a starter at Florida but chose to come to the great state of Indiana to enrich his life.My prediction.IU 45Akron 6Good luck to the Zips! You'll need it after Bill Lynch and the boys get to town!HOO HOO HOOSIERS!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2-0 IU Indiana Hoosiers are coming to town! Be ready! Our defense is BIG TEN quality and our offense is ready to take off like a shooting rocket. Ben Chappel is a potential Big Ten player of the year and have you heard of Jeremy Finch? He was a starter at Florida but chose to come to the great state of Indiana to enrich his life.My prediction.IU 45Akron 6Good luck to the Zips! You'll need it after Bill Lynch and the boys get to town!HOO HOO HOOSIERS!
Ha ha at hoo hoo!! Hee haw!!!

I just don't see the Hoosiers scoring 45 goals, that's unheard of.Oh, he's talking about football, I didn't even know they played football in Bloomington, I mean you never hear anything about them. It will be interesting to see how they manage 45 points in one game when they have barely been able to do it in two.*edit - they haven't even got to 45 points yet, total 19 and 23 = 42

I just don't see the Hoosiers scoring 45 goals, that's unheard of.Oh, he's talking about football, I didn't even know they played football in Bloomington, I mean you never hear anything about them. It will be interesting to see how they manage 45 points in one game when they have barely been able to do it in two.*edit - they haven't even got to 45 points yet, total 19 and 23 = 42
Reports from practice this week indicate that Bill Lynch has solved our offensive deficiencies and does not want to have to rely on defensive struggles to win games. Ben Chappell is a sleeping tiger who is about to be let out of the cage. We may even use a fake play or two(watch out for the fake punt lol).2-0 IU hoosiers!HOO HOO HOOSIERS!

You been smokin the insulage hoo hoo? Nobody moves to Indiana to enrich their life. Oh, and tell the Kid I said "Hi."

Reports from practice this week indicate that Bill Lynch has solved our offensive deficiencies and does not want to have to rely on defensive struggles to win games. Ben Chappell is a sleeping tiger who is about to be let out of the cage. We may even use a fake play or two(watch out for the fake punt lol).2-0 IU hoosiers!HOO HOO HOOSIERS!
That's always interesting. "Hey the offense has been performing a lot better this week." Doesn't that just mean your defense has been performing a lot worse?Oh well we'll see how the Maroon and Cream Dream Team play away from home.

where the hell did this come from?

If I'm reading Zipmeister correctly, he thinks it might be an "inside" job. You never know. Does this pic look familiar to anybody?best_of_times_the_1986_685x385.jpg

Also, assuming that the post wasn't a ZN set up, how much would it suck to be a fan of a long-time Big10 team and have to assert in a post that your defense is Big10 quality? Gee, Hoo Hoo, I would hope that your defense is Big10 quality, since you play in the Big10 and have for many, many years!GO ZIPS!STZ

Ben Chappel is a potential Big Ten player of the year and have you heard of Jeremy Finch?
Yeah, we've heard of her. Heck of softball player and a fine looking woman. If you guys are using her as a safety, you have probably upgraded the level of talent on your team.Actually I just wanted an excuse to post a picture of her. :)

post-1310-1253197048_thumb.jpg

If I'm reading Zipmeister correctly, he thinks it might be an "inside" job. You never know. Does this pic look familiar to anybody?best_of_times_the_1986_685x385.jpg
Was that Toledo from last year? :)
It's definitely not from Toledo THIS year! BINGO Aaron!! It's from a movie called "Best of Times". The Robin Williams character tries to get the town of Taft all fired up to play a "grown-up" football rematch against Bakersfield to avenge a mistake made by him in the high school game between these teams in his youth. One of his methods is to don the mask and costume of the Bakerfield mascot to goad the Taft residents into playing the game.Now, speaking of Finches (Jeremy, Jennie, etc) I am really curious if Jeremy might be related to another famous Finch (see link).The Curious Case

I agree with UAzipsMan... Uh...Huh? What was that?

Reality check time. IU plays at a high level of football and competes with the nations elite every year. We have already shown your brother from the state of Michigan just what it is like to matchup with the mighty Hoosiers(HOO HOO!). Bill Lynch graduated from the MAC after establishing his dominance there and moved on to begin his conquest of the Big Ten. We have a 5 year plan to make the Rose Bowl. That is why we cannot lose this weekend. Shooting rocket!You can laugh at me all you want but I can hear the fear in your laughs. Here is a history lesson:You know the big red machine is about to descend upon the municipality of Akron, OH. Akron was founded in 1825 near the Ohio and Erie Canal, and became a manufacturing center owing to its location at a staircase of locks. The locks were needed due to the higher elevation of the area, which gave rise to the name Summit County as well as Akron, which is a rough translation of summit into Greek (Stewart, pg. 233). Akros, part of the original Greek word akrópolis, means highest. In the early 20th century, Akron was coined a boom town. After the decline of heavy manufacturing in the 1970s and '80s, the city's industry has since diversified into research, financial, and high tech sectors. In 2009, invaders from Bloomington, Indiana came in and took control of the city of Akron and it's football team in a dominating performance. They then returned to Bloomington, IN as victors.Good luck. You will need it.Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!

Reality check time. IU plays at a high level of football and competes with the nations elite every year. We have already shown your brother from the state of Michigan just what it is like to matchup with the mighty Hoosiers(HOO HOO!). Bill Lynch graduated from the MAC after establishing his dominance there and moved on to begin his conquest of the Big Ten. We have a 5 year plan to make the Rose Bowl. That is why we cannot lose this weekend. Shooting rocket!You can laugh at me all you want but I can hear the fear in your laughs. Here is a history lesson:You know the big red machine is about to descend upon the municipality of Akron, OH. Akron was founded in 1825 near the Ohio and Erie Canal, and became a manufacturing center owing to its location at a staircase of locks. The locks were needed due to the higher elevation of the area, which gave rise to the name Summit County as well as Akron, which is a rough translation of summit into Greek (Stewart, pg. 233). Akros, part of the original Greek word akrópolis, means highest. In the early 20th century, Akron was coined a boom town. After the decline of heavy manufacturing in the 1970s and '80s, the city's industry has since diversified into research, financial, and high tech sectors. In 2009, invaders from Bloomington, Indiana came in and took control of the city of Akron and it's football team in a dominating performance. They then returned to Bloomington, IL as victors.Good luck. You will need it.Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
How dare you use my new signature against me! :gun:

Reality check time. IU plays at a high level of football and competes with the nations elite every year. We have already shown your brother from the state of Michigan just what it is like to matchup with the mighty Hoosiers(HOO HOO!). Bill Lynch graduated from the MAC after establishing his dominance there and moved on to begin his conquest of the Big Ten. We have a 5 year plan to make the Rose Bowl. That is why we cannot lose this weekend. Shooting rocket!You can laugh at me all you want but I can hear the fear in your laughs. Here is a history lesson:You know the big red machine is about to descend upon the municipality of Akron, OH. Akron was founded in 1825 near the Ohio and Erie Canal, and became a manufacturing center owing to its location at a staircase of locks. The locks were needed due to the higher elevation of the area, which gave rise to the name Summit County as well as Akron, which is a rough translation of summit into Greek (Stewart, pg. 233). Akros, part of the original Greek word akrópolis, means highest. In the early 20th century, Akron was coined a boom town. After the decline of heavy manufacturing in the 1970s and '80s, the city's industry has since diversified into research, financial, and high tech sectors. In 2009, invaders from Bloomington, Indiana came in and took control of the city of Akron and it's football team in a dominating performance. They then returned to Bloomington, IL as victors.Good luck. You will need it.Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
How dare you use my new signature against me! :gun:
Seriously...which poster on here created this account and is doing this? I love it. It is cracking me up with every post. It has to be a zipsnation member because no Indiana fan could seriously be this delusional.

Reality check time. IU plays at a high level of football and competes with the nations elite every year. We have already shown your brother from the state of Michigan just what it is like to matchup with the mighty Hoosiers(HOO HOO!). Bill Lynch graduated from the MAC after establishing his dominance there and moved on to begin his conquest of the Big Ten. We have a 5 year plan to make the Rose Bowl. That is why we cannot lose this weekend. Shooting rocket!You can laugh at me all you want but I can hear the fear in your laughs. Here is a history lesson:You know the big red machine is about to descend upon the municipality of Akron, OH. Akron was founded in 1825 near the Ohio and Erie Canal, and became a manufacturing center owing to its location at a staircase of locks. The locks were needed due to the higher elevation of the area, which gave rise to the name Summit County as well as Akron, which is a rough translation of summit into Greek (Stewart, pg. 233). Akros, part of the original Greek word akrópolis, means highest. In the early 20th century, Akron was coined a boom town. After the decline of heavy manufacturing in the 1970s and '80s, the city's industry has since diversified into research, financial, and high tech sectors. In 2009, invaders from Bloomington, Indiana came in and took control of the city of Akron and it's football team in a dominating performance. They then returned to Bloomington, IN as victors.Good luck. You will need it.Hoo Hoo Hoosiers!
HAHAHA Indiana make the rose bowl? in 5 years? this guy is a joke! Indiana is the worst team in the Big10 and i doubt they will even make a bowl game in the next 5 years. I wonder if this dork and that jupitertoo guy are related. They both ramble on about stupid crap that makes no sense. You are a Hoo Hoo for sure. Dude everytime I search for Hoo Hoo i get something funnier Hoo Hoo. Question Hoo Hoo do you own this shirt? woo_hoo_woo_hoo_hoo_tshirt-p23542081785231438139u0_400.jpgafter saturday we'll be saying "HOOO HOOOOO HOOOO WHO?"