Hoo Hoo Hoosiers coming to town to show you wazzup!

hoohoohoosiers

The only surprise anyone will see this Saturday afternoon at UA's InfoCision Stadium will be how ridiculously lop-sided this game will be. And the ONLY stars anyone will see will be those ZIPS on the new InfoCision gridiron who will not only be delivering Fresh, Hot, Humble Pie to the Hoosier football fans, but also free Cans-Of-Whoopass to Bill Lynch and his championship level defense. We got our own championship defensive stars, who's names will be indelibly tattooed on the psyche's of any/alll Hoosiers who get in their way. And our kick-ass offense is gonna score points so fast and furious that Hoosier fans heads are gonna spin faster than Linda Blair's. (yes,from The Exorcist). You are gonna have whiplash from watching the Zips add points to our new scoreboard. When the Zips are done with you, you are gonna be the Poster Child of the HOOse HOO of Big Ten teams that have gotten their butts spanked by the Zips. And then every household in America will will be intoduced to what we already warned you about; Fear The Roo Zips: 49Hoo hoo's: 6Hoosier Roo?
I love this guy - no prisoners. :)
This guy must know something that vegas doesn'tHoo Hoo Who???http://www.vegas.com/gaming/sportsline_ncaaf.html

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am offering all who have posted in this thread one last chance to take back your statements. I promise that I will not mock you when IU soars into Akron, OH and puts on an offensive clinic. Bill Lynch continued to spread his knowledge tothe team and it will pay major dividends on Saturday. Now is your opportunity to jump about the IU football bandwagon as they continue at a pace for an undefeated season. We cannot be stopped. Today, I would like to introduce you to Demetrius McCray. He is one of the top 5 running backs in all of college football. He currently is averaging 6.1 yards per carry. This means that IU only has to run the ball twice in order to get a first down plus 2.2 yards! First downs are guaranteed! We probably will let our punter stay home and concentrate on his studies because we likely won't punt all game. 6.1 yards per carry puts him higher than the career averages of Red Grange who many consider the greatest running back of all time.So here it is. I am pretty sure that you understand the magnitude of the situation now. Apologize for questioning my posts from yesterday and all will be forgiven.HOO HOO HOOSIERS!

I am offering all who have posted in this thread one last chance to take back your statements. I promise that I will not mock you when IU soars into Akron, OH and puts on an offensive clinic. Bill Lynch continued to spread his knowledge tothe team and it will pay major dividends on Saturday. Now is your opportunity to jump about the IU football bandwagon as they continue at a pace for an undefeated season. We cannot be stopped. Today, I would like to introduce you to Demetrius McCray. He is one of the top 5 running backs in all of college football. He currently is averaging 6.1 yards per carry. This means that IU only has to run the ball twice in order to get a first down plus 2.2 yards! First downs are guaranteed! We probably will let our punter stay home and concentrate on his studies because we likely won't punt all game. 6.1 yards per carry puts him higher than the career averages of Red Grange who many consider the greatest running back of all time.So here it is. I am pretty sure that you understand the magnitude of the situation now. Apologize for questioning my posts from yesterday and all will be forgiven.HOO HOO HOOSIERS!
their first possession will be a three and out. :) Hope Demetrius can punt too since the punter is staying home.

You guys just squeaked past Eastern Kentucky a 1aa Akron waxed Morgan who is also a 1aa and has had the number one defense at the level the past 2 years. you cant put a diamond on a turd and call it jewelry your offense still stinks you don’t change that dramatically from 7 days ago its football not baseball.

Hoo Hoo Hoosier is delusional if he thinks IU is going to be a powerhouse in football a team that gets spanked by "lower tier" team’s year in and year out. I played for Bill and he might be the worst coach in the country and luckily for him the HC job fell in his lap after Hep passed away. Being a MAC guy I'll be watching Akron smack around the lame Loosiers all afternoon. GO Zipps!

Hoo Hoo Hoosier is delusional if he thinks IU is going to be a powerhouse in football a team that gets spanked by "lower tier" team’s year in and year out. I played for Bill and he might be the worst coach in the country and luckily for him the HC job fell in his lap after Hep passed away. Being a MAC guy I'll be watching Akron smack around the lame Loosiers all afternoon. GO Zipps!
i love how the hoo hoo guy keeps saying they dominated. they barely won against EKU and WMU. oh and the running back that averaged 6.1 ypr, ill bet he doesnt get half that tomorrow. idiots. if indiana wins 3 more games this year the messiah will be returning and hell will freeze over

According to the reports in practice, Bill Lynch has done an amazing job in raising the quality of play at Indiana(HOO HOO!). I know deep down you are a big believer in the current favorite to win Big Ten Coach of the Year Bill Lynch. He likes to use tough love on his players. His motivation helped them "Defend the Rock" with dominating performances in the first few games. Those games were not as close as the score indicated.You have to believe! You have to have faith! You have to want it more than the other team! IU, we are here for you! For the glory of old IU! Fight on Hoosiers! Make the entire nation proud!HOO HOO HOOSIERS!

"You have to believe! You have to have faith! You have to want it more than the other team! IU, we are here for you! For the glory of old IU! Fight on Hoosiers! Make the entire nation proud!"Not only do we believe, we know that the Loosiers will make the entire Zip Nation very proud when the final whistle sounds and Indiana will have taken another beating.

GO ZIPS!

According to the reports in practice, Bill Lynch has done an amazing job in raising the quality of play at Indiana(HOO HOO!). I know deep down you are a big believer in the current favorite to win Big Ten Coach of the Year Bill Lynch. He likes to use tough love on his players. His motivation helped them "Defend the Rock" with dominating performances in the first few games. Those games were not as close as the score indicated.You have to believe! You have to have faith! You have to want it more than the other team! IU, we are here for you! For the glory of old IU! Fight on Hoosiers! Make the entire nation proud!HOO HOO HOOSIERS!
You needed a luck fumble in the last minutes or you'd be 1-1 which mean again your wrong not dominating last mins turnovers to win means luck! sorry to tell you.

You guys are awful confident, and i dont blame you. I believe every fan base should believe in their team, but let me talk some sense now... you didnt have a first down until the 3rd quarter against the only real opponent you have played! you got outgained 515-186 in your only D1 game, and now you have lost your starting QB! You gave up 379 through the air to a penn. st. air attack that lost their best 3 WR's from a year ago. My point being is idk what you are so confident about. We beat what is suppose to be the best or 2nd best team in your conference last week, and i dont see you moving the ball very well against our defense. Could you win? yes a lot weirder things have happen, and the hoosiers are far from elite. But do i expect you to.....no. Stadium looks sharp though.Hoosiers-28Zips-14

First off we played like that against the 5th ranked team in the nation it was a tough game. Indiana barely beat a 1aa school actually Eastern lost the game you didn’t win it that’s embarrassing second you got lucky and forced a turnover late in the 4th when western was going in for the win you just squeaked past. We held the 5th ranked team in the country scoreless in the second half and we blew out our 1aa team we should be confident I don’t understand why you guys think you should be. And our starting quarterback isn’t exactly the cream of the crop we will see on Saturday that the backup is just as good if not better.

you didnt have a first down until the 3rd quarter against the only real opponent you have played! you got outgained 515-186 in your only D1 game, and now you have lost your starting QB! You gave up 379 through the air to a penn. st. air attack that lost their best 3 WR's from a year ago.
And yet, the odds suggest that IU would have done no better, so no reason for us to squelch our confidence for tomorrow. Evenly matched teams but we get the edge with home field advantage. Go Zips!http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/odds

OK Word just in why CJ is sitting out. Rogers worked really hard this week and got his 40 time down to 2.5 seconds! :blink: That's right, he'll be down the field in about 6 seconds! Also, I heard that Allen is beyond 100% and also dropped a second off of his 40 while putting on 40lbs of muscle in the last week! Our O line did some work and JD brought in the NE Patriots D to challenge them. The Zips anahilated them, no problem. On the Defensive side of the ball, Bain has fully recovered from his bad back and was the only guy who could get to Rogers. He managed to pick up 3 D-lineman and while carrying them chased down Rogers to tackle him! :blink: Dude, isn't it amazing what a big difference a week of hard work makes!!!

you didnt have a first down until the 3rd quarter against the only real opponent you have played! you got outgained 515-186 in your only D1 game, and now you have lost your starting QB! You gave up 379 through the air to a penn. st. air attack that lost their best 3 WR's from a year ago.
And yet, the odds suggest that IU would have done no better, so no reason for us to squelch our confidence for tomorrow. Evenly matched teams but we get the edge with home field advantage. Go Zips!http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/odds
Homefield advantage!!!!I love actually being able to say that now.

Yes. We fear Circumcision stadium. IU 42 Zippers 3 (no QB means your hope for a respectable score is over)

Yes. We fear Circumcision stadium. IU 42 Zippers 3 (no QB means your hope for a respectable score is over)
Hey you guys are just a juggernaut. What is your road win streak up to now? Oh, sorry, my error----I guess it is 7 losses in a row and soon to be 8. You guys used to be tough in basketball and soccer. Kelvin Sampson was one hell of a coach until he arrived in Loser-land. Sorry for your situation. Have a nice ride back to Indy today in your depressed and saddened state of mind. Today (as in last night's soccer game)--Akron OWNS Indiana."Indiana wants you, Lord I can't go back there".Go Zips!!

Reality check time. IU plays at a high level of football and competes with the nations elite every year.
You do know you play in the "Big" Ten right? Make sure you stop back Sunday win or lose.
OK. I'm here. What do you need?HOO HOO HOOSIERS!

Reality check time. IU plays at a high level of football and competes with the nations elite every year.
You do know you play in the "Big" Ten right? Make sure you stop back Sunday win or lose.
OK. I'm here. What do you need?HOO HOO HOOSIERS!
Congratulations, your team & program is more advanced than ours. Good luck in B10 play, your gunna need it! Now bow to your futbol gawdz!