Do we even play this week?

Hilltopper

Zips vs NIU  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After some exhaustive mind-numbing, keep me awake at night, analysis I predict (I mean guarantee) a Zips win. I know a lot of people have given up on this team, but I can only go with what my results tell me. Inside sources tell me that the team is really fired-up and ready to fight to prove that they CAN & WILL bring back some dignity to this season. Team confidence is runnning high going into tomorrow's game. And I've heard that Sewell will play and is just chompin' at the bit to Beat Some Asses. NIU can kiss my Roo ass, they will not have a succesful run game against us. My prediction is not wishfull thinking, just a well-thought analysis that only leads me to predict: ZIPS 31NIU 20The wealth is spread out as P. Nicely comes alive with an aerial bombardment normally only seen with Heisman candidates.4 Passing TD's (1/each to - J. Bruce, A. Jones, J. LaFrance, D. Miller)1 Rushing (25+yard run) - D. Torrence1 PATFACT, Not FictionGO ZIPS :rock:
Give me a couple of hits off of whatever dreal is smokin.And in reply to: "On a related note, is Bain's UA career officially over?"Yes, as of two years ago. :unsure:

After some exhaustive mind-numbing, keep me awake at night, analysis I predict (I mean guarantee) a Zips win. I know a lot of people have given up on this team, but I can only go with what my results tell me. Inside sources tell me that the team is really fired-up and ready to fight to prove that they CAN & WILL bring back some dignity to this season. Team confidence is runnning high going into tomorrow's game. And I've heard that Sewell will play and is just chompin' at the bit to Beat Some Asses. NIU can kiss my Roo ass, they will not have a succesful run game against us. My prediction is not wishfull thinking, just a well-thought analysis that only leads me to predict: ZIPS 31NIU 20The wealth is spread out as P. Nicely comes alive with an aerial bombardment normally only seen with Heisman candidates.4 Passing TD's (1/each to - J. Bruce, A. Jones, J. LaFrance, D. Miller)1 Rushing (25+yard run) - D. Torrence1 PATFACT, Not FictionGO ZIPS :rock:
Give me a couple of hits off of whatever dreal is smokin.And in reply to: "On a related note, is Bain's UA career officially over?"Yes, as of two years ago. :unsure:
I told ya Sewell would kick some ass. Go Zips :gun:

You were on that one, dreal. The defense in general is hanging tough (sounds familiar). The O's gotta get it going.

You were on that one, dreal. The defense in general is hanging tough (sounds familiar). The O's gotta get it going.
Special Teams need to get it going! Who's the Special Teams coach anyway...nevermind. :horse:

I hate to say it but the stadium isn't going to be much more than half full next Saturday. Most people aren't going to want to go watch a 1-7 Akron team play Can't when OSU is playing Penn State at the same time.
Unfortunately, we are likely to be outnumbered by Ken.t fans in our own stadium.