Eugene Jarvis Gets a 6th Year

Captain Kangaroo

One Kidney, but he's going to risk it.When the Zips beat K.e.n.t. next season, he'll have lost 5 of his 6 games vs. the Zips, I believe?
ok there comes a point in time where you have to look at this and say "it's just a game" YOU HAVE ONE KIDNEY!!! no need to risk the other in a football game. I know it's important to him and he's put a lot of work into it, but honestly whats more important playing a game or protecting your last freakin kidney by not playing a 6th year of college ball. you've had your five years now thank the fans and fade into the sunset

One Kidney, but he's going to risk it.When the Zips beat K.e.n.t. next season, he'll have lost 5 of his 6 games vs. the Zips, I believe?
ok there comes a point in time where you have to look at this and say "it's just a game" YOU HAVE ONE KIDNEY!!! no need to risk the other in a football game. I know it's important to him and he's put a lot of work into it, but honestly whats more important playing a game or protecting your last freakin kidney by not playing a 6th year of college ball. you've had your five years now thank the fans and fade into the sunset
Especially when you're playing football for K.e.n.t. State. You risk your life to play for a team that will probably win 3-4 games in the MAC next season? Crazy...The ideal scenario for Eugene would be that Doug Martin holds him out of the OOC games where he stands a great chance of getting injured, and plays him only in MAC games where he's going up against D-linemen that are essentially his size. Eugene benefited greatly from schemes like the 3-3-5.

Did he lose a kidney or did he have a laceration that was repaired?If he is down to one kidney, I find it hard to believe even a school as stupid as Can't State would allow him to play.
It was lacerated last season against Boston College. When the doctors went in to fix it, they found he was born with only one kidney.

Did he lose a kidney or did he have a laceration that was repaired?If he is down to one kidney, I find it hard to believe even a school as stupid as Can't State would allow him to play.
It was lacerated last season against Boston College. When the doctors went in to fix it, they found he was born with only one kidney.
That's interesting. What is even more interesting is when doctors cut into the heads of Can't State graduates, students and faculty they only find half a brain.

That's interesting. What is even more interesting is when doctors cut into the heads of Can't State graduates, students and faculty they only find half a brain.
:rofl: