WATCH THIS VIDEO - PLEASE!

joshgozips

I like him, entertaining. I wish Akron would work in a student into their radio broadcast.When I was young, my dad used to listen to OSU football games on the radio, I remember telling him,these announcers blow, they don't give you any useful information, but I like the sideline reporterhe really seems to know his stuff and gives you good info...it was Herbstreit. I'm not comparing the two, but you have to start somewhere and I like ken+ giving him a chance. I would rather listen to this kid nervously stumble his way trying to give you something than a polished guy tellingme the two teams are "trying to heat it up and melt the snow here"I always thought Bernie was the most entertaining Browns announcer too, give him some pain pills and a mic, pure gold to me.

I like him, entertaining. I wish Akron would work in a student into their radio broadcast.When I was young, my dad used to listen to OSU football games on the radio, I remember telling him,these announcers blow, they don't give you any useful information, but I like the sideline reporterhe really seems to know his stuff and gives you good info...it was Herbstreit. I'm not comparing the two, but you have to start somewhere and I like ken+ giving him a chance. I would rather listen to this kid nervously stumble his way trying to give you something than a polished guy tellingme the two teams are "trying to heat it up and melt the snow here"
Put it on You Tube and watch it go viral

here’s what I think. if I take my euphonium and play a song in front of a bunch of people and sound like crap because I'm not prepared then no ones gonna feel bad for me because that’s my job and it is my fault for not being ready. so I will continue to get a chuckle out of this video and continue to think the people who put him there are idiots but will hope he can learn from it and improve so this video can become all that much funnier

I think the best way to get this video a lot of hits is to post it a second time with the title "reporter fail" or "fail sideline" but something with the word fail because the fail thing has a big following and if you are ever bored with nothing better to do then you can entertain yourself for hours just going to youtube and typing in "fail"

BTW, someone get this video downloaded. I'd hate to see this pulled down for some reason and lost forever.*EDIT* Downloaded it, it will never die!
I downloaded it too...it is safeI love at the end when he tries to explain Can't's "simple" play. But he can't even do that

I think the best way to get this video a lot of hits is to post it a second time with the title "reporter fail" or "fail sideline" but something with the word fail because the fail thing has a big following and if you are ever bored with nothing better to do then you can entertain yourself for hours just going to youtube and typing in "fail"
I agree...Sideline Reporter Fail or something along those lines. I am starting a Zip fan video channel on there and im going to favorite all other fan videos (and download and back them up) and upload other ones i can get my hands on so we can preserve the Zips stuff on youtube. I have always thought that if the athletics department would upload highlights (like that crazy conyers dunk earlier this season) they could get some good publicity/new fans. And all just by using a free website like youtube.Anyone have any good ideas for the channel's name? "ZipsVids" "AkronZipsTube" ...?

I agree...Sideline Reporter Fail or something along those lines. I am starting a Zip fan video channel on there and im going to favorite all other fan videos (and download and back them up) and upload other ones i can get my hands on so we can preserve the Zips stuff on youtube. I have always thought that if the athletics department would upload highlights (like that crazy conyers dunk earlier this season) they could get some good publicity/new fans. And all just by using a free website like youtube.Anyone have any good ideas for the channel's name? "ZipsVids" "AkronZipsTube" ...?
ZipsClips (Sounds like a place where I definitely don't want to get my hair cut.)ZipsVision (Sounds like a place where I definitely don't want to get my eyes checked.)RooTube (Subconsciously stolen)

ZipsClips (Sounds like a place where I definitely don't want to get my hair cut.)ZipsVision (Sounds like a place where I definitely don't want to get my eyes checked.)RooTube (Subconsciously stolen)
I like RooTube...dont know why i didnt think of that myself. lolI think i'm going to go with that or ZipsClips...both great.------------Ahh just found out RooTube & ZipsClips are taken, of course.AkronZipsClips is not however.

I LOVE IT!! already subscribed
lol GOOD! I got more videos coming. Time to not only do what our athletic marketing department should be doing but also time to rip on Can't like they deserve.

Ok...created.LINKFeel free to submit videos or links to videos.Also, VMD...think you could make a sweet background for the channel? Ya know, something clean and classy that fits the channel page nicely. I know you're the best on here.
Ok no problem! You just want something Akron related, or something that goes along with just that clip?

Ok...created.LINKFeel free to submit videos or links to videos.Also, VMD...think you could make a sweet background for the channel? Ya know, something clean and classy that fits the channel page nicely. I know you're the best on here.
Ok no problem! You just want something Akron related, or something that goes along with just that clip?
Something Akron related. Like how about something incorporating the name AkronZipsClips in akron font (if you can)? And with a navy blue background.

Something Akron related. Like how about something incorporating the name AkronZipsClips in akron font (if you can)? And with a navy blue background.
Ok ya thats no problem, I'll start working on it asap