Another staple of University Park closes

I've always wondered why there was never a Chipotle grill somewhere on exchange. That place would make a killing.

And while we're on the subject, what's up with the lack of local restaurant's around campus? I don't have a problem with the chain stuff but if the U ever wants to get serious about this whole "University Park" branding campaign they need to bring in something local. You know you're in trouble when one of your neighborhood 'staples' is the Country Diner.

I was thinking something like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVTcAkfuRFw

I've always wondered why there was never a Chipotle grill somewhere on exchange. That place would make a killing.

When Chipotle asked if they would like to open a branch inside SU they said no because it was too close their other stores and it would hurt the others profits. If they took zipcard on campus and were open till 11 (when SU closes) they would make a killing.

Penn Station has officially opened on campus

Penn Station is freaking awesome!!!!!!

Everyone is talking about there not being a late night place to cure your pot munchies. Isn't Europe Gyro still open?

This younger generation has no idea on how to plan a night out. You need to stop at the gyro shop directly before smoking weed, take it with you and you are ready for the munchies a half hour later. Sure, they gyro will be cold when you eat it, but will it really matter? Most people would eat the bark off of a tree after smoking pot...a cold gyro won't matter.